This was one of the last molds I bought, but I ended up liking it a lot more than I ever expected. I wanted a g1 style, so I used a Binal Tech Hound and some cool stickers from Reprolabels. I started by removing the rear seats and the doors and all the rollbars. Because he's metal there was actually a lot of dremel cutting work. I didn't really like the unfinished look of no doors so I put them back on but cut the top half off. I made a cutout in them to have the cutout contour of an Army jeep. Then I made bed panels to cover the back and house the pedistal mount for the weapon when in vehicle mode. The pedistal mount is glued and pinned to the bed. Then I modified a BinalTech arming missle launcher so it securely mounts to both his shoulder in bot and the pedistal mount in vehicle mode. I also painted his pistol a bright silver. Then moved the mirrors up to the front fenders. Finally applied some G1 style reprolabels. I still need a tow line in the front. I really like how he turned out. I almost done with my Subaru Prowl and my Acura Red Alert is also in progress. Next custom project is TrailBreaker! Coming up Dead End with G1 head and new pics of Custom Jazz and pics of Silver Streak, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.