2D Artwork: My Contest WIP: Omega Supreme Combiner

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by RedPrime, Jul 6, 2009.

1. RedPrime

RedPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok, so last week I had the idea to draw omega supreme for the movie. Well, I decided that he should turn into the NASA crawler, the booster rockets, and the shuttle. After much debating, I got the idea to make him a combiner composed of all three, and make each robot sentient. So far, I have a rough draft of two of them finished (Rockets and Crawler). I decided to name them all after the greek alphabet (since the combined form is called omega supreme...), Alpha (the shuttle), Beta (the crawler), and Delta (the rockets). I'm just going to do the rough drafts in pencil & colored pencil, and then the final drafts in ink & marker. Any advice/input would greatly be appreciated since this is my first movie transformer drawing.

Thanks,
    Red

Forgot, I realize beta doesnt have a head, its not finished yet. And yes, that is bee in the bottom left corner.

Attached Files:

2. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

Base on what you have so far, it's Awesome!

3. RedPrime

News Credits:
    Lol thanks, Ive got a pretty good idea of what the other two look like and how theyre gonna combine, but its not completely final yet

4. StarSaber79

StarSaber79 Banned

News Credits:
    I like it a lot!

5. RedPrime

News Credits:
    Lol thanks! Im trying to figure out a backstory/bio for omega, something along the lines of "created by the primes as a guardian to their race... Having sensed optimus's death, he came to earth as fast as his rockets would allow. Since that was 2 years ago, he did not know that optimus came back online, but he still came to earth as a guardian to the last prime."

Hopefully tomorrow I will be starting on Alpha's pencil/colored pencil design. I have a good idea for him, but Im not sure how its going to work. Pics will be posted when available

6. RedPrime

News Credits:
    Ok so ive got alpha and delta's bot modes finished in pencil, I just need to work on their heads (yeah I kinda suck at drawing heads...)

Ill try to have them posted by thursday, since im leaving for vacation then

7. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Can't wait for the finished product

8. RedPrime

News Credits:
    Ok so since ive been on vacation last week and the only internet I have is on my iphone, I havent been able to post pics... Ive got the 3 components done, and as of right now I have the combined form halfway finished. Pics will be up sunday