My concepts for accessories

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by SHINOBI03, May 8, 2012.

1. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

This thread is for showing my concepts and ideas for accessories. Dr. Wu or any others willing to adapt them are allowed to as long as you give proper credit.

Note: These concept may get modified in the future. These are not the final designs.

Stealth Force Kit 1
    [​IMG]

The first concept I have is this weapon pack to be used on DOTM toys or any toy that have 5mm holes on their body. The reason I called this kit 1 is because I'm also thinking of concepts for 3mm clip weapons. This one is for the 5mm pegs.

The weapons are based on actual ones from DOTM Topspin, DOTM Leadfoot, DOTM Skyhammer, Prime FE Starscream and a generic missile launcher without the missile.

Blades of Leadership - OP
    [​IMG]

This one is made specifically for DOTM voyager Optimus. The handheld sword, the axe, the brass knuckles and the shield that we didn't get in toy form. I'm not sure if you prefer 1 sword and 1 axe or you prefer to double wield even though he didn't in the movie.

Blades of Leadership - SP
    [​IMG]

Sentinel Prime is incomplete with his blade and shield. That's why I thought of one for the voyager figure. I made the blade split in half to allow to replicate the scenes when he used it single-sided. I also thought about a base of some sort for the shield to put on top of the cannon in vehicle mode.

More to come in the future

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

Nice designs. I like the movie gear as well and am glad you took the trouble to share these.

But I think at least the Sentinel Prime ones have been done already on shapeways. And there's an Optimus shield in development for the leader Optimus. I'm just letting you know so you don't think they're not giving you credit.

3. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

Well, these designs are meant for voyager and deluxe figures.

Here's a new concept.

Blades of Speed
    [​IMG]

Swords for HFTD Sidearm Sideswipe. I thought it would be best if it's handheld since I couldn't figure another way for it to wield them. I'm also trying to figure out how to store them in vehicle mode.

Attached Files:

4. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've seen all of those already done by fakebusker83 and Big Hache in Shapeways...
    The Sideswipe blades would be cool...

5. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

Actually the Big Hache stuff is only for the leader Optimus. But the Sentinel swords and shield are for the voyager.

Maybe one of them can work with Shinobi03's designs for the rest.

6. Dansproject

Dansproject Drifticon

I am still chuckling at "Stealth" Force. Nice idea, but the name? Those weapons are not particularly...stealthy.

7. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All due respect, but I don't think whether or not you "allow" somebody else to make them would make much of a difference. Especially considering the somewhat-shady nature of 3rd party companies. To be honest, while the designs are nice they're also fairly generic, so there's nothing there that would really stand out as "your" design.

You would probably find success submitting these to Shapeways, if you're familiar with 3D software.

8. Composite Ghost

Composite Ghost Motorized Transformer

News Credits:
    I have to agree with this. The idea of movie accurate weapons for DOTM Prime has already been kicked around this forum. Probably other forums too.

9. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    Oops, didn't notice this thread specifically said voyager Optimus. That's what I get for looking at just the pictures :) 
    But yeah, I bet he could make some voyager sized versions. Fakebusker has made different sizes of several of his items, including Megatron's and Sentinel's guns...