My Complete Alternators Collection..for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Jon Heird, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Jon Heird

Jon Heird Going broke...

I've done this 3 times now. Once here, where the buyer flaked, once on eBay where the guy I shipped to moved and didn't tell me, and then to BBTS who didn't want to offer me more than $100 for the lot.

So once again, I look to my TF community.

IF you wish to buy a huge lot of Alternators/Binaltechs, this is the spot for you.

I would prefer to sell them as one big group. If that does not work, I will sell them individually, but for now, do not email or PM me and ask to do individual.

I have ever US released Alternator with the exception of Prowl. I also have a few Binaltechs (the color variants). All are opened with instructions and tech-spech cards, all weapons and accs., no scratches or paint chips, all pristine condition. They are already packaged because of when they came back from the last guy I tried to sell to. All are individually wrapped in bubblewrap, then surrounded in more bubblewrap and styrofoam peanuts.

Here's what you get:
    Alternator Smokescreen
    Alternator SilverStreak
    Alternator SideSwipe
    Alternator Hound
    Binaltech Tracks (blue)
    Alternator Dead End
    Alternator Swindle
    Alternator Meister (white)
    Binaltech Meister (red)
    Binaltech Tracks (yellow)
    Alternator Windcharger
    Alternator Grimlock
    Alternator Ravage
    Alternator Shockblast
    Alternator Wheeljack
    Alternator Swerve
    Alternator Decepticharge
    20th Anniversary Optimus Prime

Of one note, Decepticharge is the test shot version (the "dirty" instead of clean paint job, the one i prefer) but has no other differences. Windcharger has a gun barrell. The pics will speak for themselves.

The last guy I sold this to paid $400 on eBay. It's not worth that much IMO, so I want $300, shipped in the US. Overseas will be slightly more for shipping. I take PayPal, personal check (must clear) or cash. If feedback for me is needed, I'm a powerseller on eBay, have been an active member with 100% feedback since 1996.

Top Shot
    Side Shot #1
    Side Shot #2
    One big happy family.

2. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

Good luck, I wish I could help you, but I already have them. (Now for the reason I posted this) If you are interested in selling the test shot Decepticharge, on it's own, let me know. Good luck again!

3. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    Damn thats a great price.

4. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    How rare is that testshot?

5. Jon Heird

Jon Heird Going broke...

It's only as rare as those holding it wish it to be. For instance, when I bought it (almost 9 months ago or so, maybe longer), I paid $100 for it. I also had the fully painted test shots of Swerve, Skids, Sideswipe, ect. and only paid $50-65 for those. I wanted to have Decepticharge because I felt he looked that much more awesome with the dirty look, given he's a Stunticon and all.

If I get no response to the whole lot, like I said, I'll part ways individually and Ambushbug gets first crack at him.

6. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

Well if you decide to sell individually, I might take Deadend and Silverstreak from you.

7. Smackrazor

Smackrazor Member

I'd like to get the MP Prime if the price is right.

Dave