My Comic is a Freak!

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Primevil, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    So I went to the comic store to pick up Ultimate X-Men #63. I grabbed the copy off the rack and noticed that it felt a little thick. I took a quick look to make sure it wasn't two copies, one inside the other. It was only one, so I shrugged and bought it.

I get back to my dorm to thumb through it before I go to class. That's when I noticed why it felt thicker than a normal issue.

It has two covers. Two of #63's cover must have gotten stuck together on the assembly line and stapled onto the comic. It's pretty cool, though. It's unique in my collection because I've never seen this before. I've bought comics with coloring/inking errors, dialogue mishaps, and one with mixed up pages (which was widespread), but not one with double covers.

2. Liokaiser_bf

Liokaiser_bf Kaiju-bot

I had a double cover happen once on a book. Was an x-men Classic issue, (a big ish too, dark pheonix is thought to have returned and inside Cap gets wasted on monitor while the x-men watch)

Still was the only time it happened to me. I have had a cover where it was cut short.