My collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Mgibson97, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Mgibson97

Mgibson97 Active Member

I don't have a huge collection but these are my favorite characters. Transformers were my favorite toys as a kid and all of them got heavy play. Thank goodness for the reissues so I can build my collectiom back up.

I'll post my collection picks next but wanted to ask if anyone knew these characters. These were the only servicable 3 I have from my childhood. These are not reissues. The middle one is obviously one of Seaicons but the blue Decepticon SUV and the Autobot tapes I don't remember.

Thanks for the help remembering

Attached Files:

2. Mgibson97

Mgibson97 Active Member

This is the rest of my collection...

Attached Files:

3. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

On your G1 Jazz you need to move those chromed feet upward. That helps give Jazz better balance. :) 
    Great little start there.

4. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

Those lil Autobot tapes are slamdance and raindance. There pretty rare to.....

5. Mgibson97

Mgibson97 Active Member

Slamdance and Raindance thank you. It's been so long but I remember having Blaster. Have no idea what happened to him. Probably just played him to pieces. Want to get his reissue. Have on my Amazon Wishlist but hard to part with the $250 for it.

6. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's Grand Slam (tank) and Raindance (jet) that combine into Slamdance. You've got some good stuff there.

7. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

The blaster reissue shouldn't be anymore than like say, 70-80$ on ebay..try that route.

8. Mgibson97

Mgibson97 Active Member

I'll check out eBay. Thanks. Nice shirt too. Got the same one. I need Grand Slam and Raindance's weapons. Where can I get those? Anyone know who the blue SUV is? He has a pair of motorised guns that open when you push a button on the roof.

9. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I believe the SUV is a Triggercon, Crankcase. Try the Junkion forum or ebay for the cassette's weapons. Don't pay $250 for Blaster. I got mine on ebay for $75, and that's with shipping.

10. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Really jealous of the Grand Slam and Raindance, I hope to add those to my collection soon. Nice start to a collection, keep it up and keep us updated.

If you are in the US, Hasbrotoyshop.com has the reissue of Blaster still that comes with 3 tapes: TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE AUTOBOT BLASTER - Product Detail

You may check Transformerland.com for the Grand Slam and Raindance parts, or the BST thread here on the site. But they seem to be few and far between.

11. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Cool collection! I'll be interested in seeing where yours goes :) 

You should be able to find Slamdance parts on eBay. I did :) 

12. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

Just get the newest one. It only cost's £50 (Yes im not using $) And comes with, Steeljaw, ramhorn and rewind (i think). and Blaster of course.