my collection is up on ebay!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by OMEGAPRIME1983, Feb 26, 2008.

1. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to let it be known that I have about 3/4 of my tf's for sale on ebay. I tried selling everything on here, but not much sold. Take a look n see if your interesed!

edit: I changed the 1 auction into three here are the links
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...94831&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab=Selling
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...02168&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab=Selling
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...07665&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab=Selling

2. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Link?

~X

3. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    By thunder, couldn't you have listed them individually? $1'500 starting price is way too much anyway. You must be one of those 'crazy' sellers people often point out here. :crazy: 

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I'd be interested in a couple of those figures, but certainly not all of them.

Your starting bid is way too high, too.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2008
  5. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Acctually I think my starting price is kind of fair concidering that everything im selling individually comes to a toal of about $3500.... And selling them all individually would have ended up costing more than what it did to put everything up in 1 lot. And everything that is up there was up here back around thanksgiving.

6. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Although I have no reason at all to doubt what you're saying, there is the problem that such lots don't tend to actually sell. It depends on what toys or lines a person is selling in the first place, but an enormous lot at a high price with multiple TF lines represented isn't the variety that sells very often.

I think you could potentially have more luck with three or four auctions, something like: one or two for your G1 figures, one for your reissues, and either one for all the rest of your TFs or one for just RID and the remainder in a last auction. You can get more attention this way from people who (as this thread seems to suggest) want only one or two of your figures, because the ones who'd want every last one of your toys and is willing to pick them up in a single lot will be few and far between, but you're not dealing with the hassle of individual auctions.

Oh, one last thing. Even though it's not the end of the world to stick with a single auction for the TFs, you really need to separate Voltron from the lot. I don't think you'd have much trouble at all selling that one by itself, and it's going to get little to no attention in this lot otherwise.

7. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hadnt thought of it that way... Is there a way to stop the auction so that I can do this?

8. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

There should be, especially since there's no bidders... but I'm no eBay seller, so I don't know how to do that. :redface2: 

9. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks everyone, I appreciate the feedback on the auction. Im trying to figure out how to end my auction to split the different lines up into seperate auctions.

10. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    How much were you asking for Blitzwing and Abominus when you were selling them here? I'd be interested in getting them.

11. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    FYI, you can end your auctions through the end auction page. I always find it in theh 'help' section. Just go into help and type end auction or something like that and you should find the page. You'll need your auction number and such, but you'll be able to end your auction even if it has bids (you'll be given a couple of choices too such as end, end and sell to current highest bidder and a few others I don't remember). Hope that helps you if you haven't figured it out yet.

12. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks Laser Optimus. I did find all of that thru the help. And I now have three sepereate auctions for the lines, G1/reissues, RiD, and Cybertron. Ill post the links up in time.

13. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ok, I just wanted to let it be known that there are links to each of the seperate auctions.

14. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

ZOMG. I'm[slowly] trying to collect Cybertron, but the funds aren't currently there. Can I get a shipping quote to Ohio via PM? If this can be snuck by the wife, it just might be...