My Collection as of 2011 - Image Heavy

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by SentaiRick, Jun 22, 2011.

1. SentaiRick

SentaiRick Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Thought I'd pop in and show my meager collection - kinda a potporri of G1, Encores, classics and Unicron Trilogies. Also a sampling of soundtracks , novels and comics from IDW, Dreamwave and Marvel.

Lemme know if you guys want more pics... Its been fun collecting all these :) 

Sent more to photobucket - it can be found here Transformers 2011 pictures by sentairick - Photobucket

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  2. avenged9

avenged9 DecepticonAvenger

Ebay:
    Very cool collection man! It's been fun buying them since 1983. Lovin every minute of it.

3. SentaiRick

Ebay:
    Heck yeah, man! I started recollecting back about the time the Encore line got announced and haven't looked back... this stuff's my passion :) 

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    This is a really neat collection, especially with your media collection :thumb 

5. TWINTURBO

TWINTURBO Mandiprime97's badass :)

Nice mix of figures and Media you have.

6. SentaiRick

Ebay:
    Thanks man :) 

7. Menasor81

Menasor81 Well-Known Member

jealous you got the encore megs without the orange plug and the soundwave, awsome devastator, nice collectioon man

8. SentaiRick

Ebay:
    Man, I tell you, ever seen a fatguy do the happy childlike dance of joy? I originally bought EnMegs to use the box with my vintage G1 Megs, but when I saw that thing with no orange plug? that never got freaking opened.... that's the same factory tape from when i ordered it back like 2007... all my 'encores' are MISB, a little bit of dust on em.

I have vintage G1 Prime and Megs for display, but knowing i have a minty Megatron? One of the crown jewels.

That and Omega Supreme - he's only one kneecap from being complete, and in box, given to me by my wonderful friends I've known for years as a "Glad your done with Chemo" gift.... the price? $10.00 for Omega.. I've been crowing about that one since :) 

If I can ever get my hands on a Fortress Maximus though - that's probably the end of my collecting... i've never had one, and that's on my bucket list :) 

9. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Very cool collection. Where did you happen to get the TF movie on VHS at BTW. I see you have WFC figures as I need those myself and was looking to see if hasbro had them still.

10. SentaiRick

Ebay:

WFC Figs - I picked up Bumblebee and Prime at walmart when they first hit stores .... TF VHS? the sleeve is the rerelease (SLP mode) , but the cassette itself i've held on to for 20 some years. My dad had seen how bummed i was that the videos back then were "Priced to Rent" (90 bucks), so he actually badgered the manager of the store to allow him to buy a used copy for $25.00. He came home with it and I think i watched that vid the entire day - stopping at the end, rewinding and rewatching it again... sad thing is I can't bear parting with it, since my dad is long departed, but there's a break in the tape and it's mostly unplayable at this point... but it's great memories.... hehee

I love WFC figs, even if the transformations on them raise a big "YOUR OLD and cant do these!" flag.. (took me almost an hour to figure out prime) but I wanna add Megatron and Soundwave to that mix at some point.