Minor/Repaint: My Classics Ultra Magnus

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by JOHNDILLINGA, Apr 13, 2008.

1. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    I showed him off last night in the toy discussion thread And have had offers made to me about selling him, but he's not for sale

I repainted the blue on the cab and the leg pannels And added more blue to the arms shoulders and waist, as well as a repainted Myclone head and chest piece, I also added connector pieces from Star wars Titanium fleet ships to the stack gun allowing them to connect to the shoulders.

Attached Files:

2. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    I saw this one somewhere a while back. Great job! This helped inspire the one I did recently (you can check it out in my signature or here on the boards).

Keep up the great work!

3. JOHNDILLINGA

News Credits:
    Yea he showed up on Transtopia over a year ago so you might have seen him there.

4. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Probably so (can't honestly remember though) lol. Either way, I really love the paint job and work you put into it.

5. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    Nice job man....i thought about painting the trim around the front window to help bot mode and now i know it won't look bad so i might have to do that. Also how did you get the gun to clip on to his back for the stacks.

6. Mega-Prime 316

Mega-Prime 316 Well-Known Member

How did you attatch the Myclone head to the body? Did you just trim the peg on the head to fit the hole in the original head?

7. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    Not sure how he did his but it looks good

8. JOHNDILLINGA

News Credits:
    The clear rubber Parts on the Star wars Tit fighters (Allows the Fighter to be displayed on the stand) Fit right into the shoulder screw holes you might have to paint and clear coat them Like I did for a slightly tighter fit.

Also to answer the Head question I cut down the neck part and with a large flathead pin and washer I mounted the head to the exsiting part that folds down but I also removed some of the extra plastic in the groove for the old head so the new MC head with fit.