Minor/Repaint: my classics devastator re done and my classics superion

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by DJCHARTERS, May 6, 2008.

1. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    all feed back welcome :) 

the chest plate comes from KO bruticus and KO devastator as well as the head. the hand is from RID optimus.

Attached Files:

2. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign Rodeo Lawyer

News Credits:
    I like devastator but I'm not feeling Superion.

iDD

3. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    Loving Devi, Superion looks cool too.

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

treadshot and windrazor might serve as a better set of arms if you were to rotate the lower legs and feet a full half circle around with them being folded up in such a way at the knee and hip joints that the lower legs are set up one to each side ofthe back mounted jetpack

with a bit of sculpy , a dremil and the energon shield parts from energon signal flare it would be possible to mod each set of shield parts in such a way that they could then plug into place on top of and beneath treadshots left fist and windrazors right fist with the shield parts forming a more believable set of lower arms

5. kalron

kalron Technician/Sculptor

Thank you for the inspiration. I have been looking at my Devestator since I got it and always wanted to mod the hands and feet. Now I can add the chest to that idea. What is that from exactly?

Superion is well done too. The gold hands and feet are a little off, maybe black, but it works well. I have a mostly complete Superion just sitting in the closet, now you have inspired me to get him into presentable shape.

6. DJCHARTERS

News Credits:
    the shield on devistator is made from the top part of g1 ko bruticus's chest shield and the middle part of g1 devistators chest shield stuck together and the two side bars are from treadshots gus weapons. it was just glued together and then painted purple (which is quite hard to find in newcastle lol)

I was going to paint the hands and feet on superion white just need to get the white spray paint ill post pics once its done.

thanks for everyones comments

7. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    very nice. on suggestion.. maybe trim down the flat piece that the hands are jointed on on your Superion. With that sticking out so much, it makes it all feel out of place a bit.

so... When are you gonna send PK your pics for the gallery? eh? ;) 

8. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Sweetness on both of them. Very awesome looking.

9. DJCHARTERS

News Credits:
    id never thought about trying to get them galleried never thought of my bashes being on par with some of the ones in there. think ill get some pics done today and try to get them galleried :) 

10. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    I really like that chestpiece on Devastator. It looks like it belongs there. Much better than the hole in his chest.

11. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:

I know I don't just speak for myself when I say this(both SQ7 and PK agree, and we've talked about this before), but I don't really understand where this notion comes from. EVERYONE's work is not only welcomed in the gallery, but WANTED. There's no special status or anything involved at all. Basically, you make it, we want it in the gallery. :D 

That goes for everyone, got it?