My Chicago entrance theory about sam/carly

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by transformervic1, Apr 6, 2011.

1. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    WARNING!! this could contain some potential spoilers even though its just a personal theory. But i warn you, i have a smart mind.

okay so anyone remember that space ship that sam and carly were on with the blue screen(simulating the chicago skyline). And everyone remembers the pics about shia and tyrese in a building with soldiers shooting. and the teaser trailers/ tvspots tell us that sam comes into chicago by car- when early on before any teasers were released they said that the space ship was sam and carly's entrance to the final battle remember that?? well here's my theory:

Sam enters the smoldering chicago by car. the "rescue mission", i assume, is to rescue CARLY, who is in a tall chicago building( hiding from decepts).it explains the part in the daytona spot when eps is inside a building yelling "run!" so sam enters the building in an attempt to save his new girlfriend, when a huge Con leans on the building, potentially trying to push it over. sam and carly hop out a window and slide down the building along with souldiers(as seen in a few photos) and a random decepticon ship flys by and sam and carly happen to land on it.(the souldiers couldve been saved by an Arielbot, or some fall to their deaths). now in some pics, sam has a "power glove".maybe he used that to take out the decepticon ship. i saw a pic of a set scene where the ship was after the "crash landing", it looked PRETTY familiar to where sam and carly were when starscream landed."

thats my theory on it.

thats my theory.

2. doworkson123

doworkson123 Well-Known Member

nice theory. I can see this happening

3. legolas grof

legolas grof Cardboard Industries CEO

News Credits:
    anything is possible lol, not a bad idea though

4. Cliff_prime

Cliff_prime Banned

anything is possible

5. theironhulk

theironhulk Autobot Medic

News Credits:
    Pretty neat idea, but I'd rather not see more of those "lucky to be alive" stunts like in ROTF.