2D Artwork: My Book Characters.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by rebelbot, Oct 14, 2006.

1. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

:)  Hey I figure out how to post drawings. I'm going to post some of the characters from my book.

Name: Saber Fang
    Spieces: Kotic Tiger
    Function: Autobot
    Homeworld: Leawan
    Wieght: 20,769
    Height: 598
    Fang length: 128 FT.
    Power: Power over Thunder and Lighting
    Favored Attack: Thunder of Annihilation

[​IMG]

:redface2:  I know, I know the drawing suck for I'm not the best drawer in the world. If anyone can make a better drawing of her be my guest. And yes she modeled after Battlecap of He-Man (If you watched the show). Please leave a comment.

2. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Cool drawing. Lets see a bot mode. :) 

3. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

Thanks for the comment Venksta. In truth Saber Fang doesn't have a robot mode but I can give it a shot on drawing her in robot mode.

4. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

These is another tiger from Leawan that hope I to make a robot mode as well.

Name: Graystone
    Spiece: Kotic Tiger
    Weight: 14,098
    Height: 438 FT.
    Element: Earth, Ground, Rock
    Favored attack: Earthquake Surpumacy

[​IMG]

5. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

Here is another tiger. I outlined it black so it would be easier to see because he doesn't have much color to him.

Name: White-Out
    Spieces: Kotic Tiger
    Weight: 16,989
    Height: 566 Ft.
    Element: Ice
    Favored Attack: Blizzard Death

[​IMG]

6. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

To me this is the worst drawing ever. This is Saber Fang in her Robot Mode. I Forgot to draw her with her golden claws that she wears on her four paws in beast mode. Please comment on it.

[​IMG]

7. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

Here is Rowton from my book "The Power of Friendship". He is mulit-colored because of the souls he absobed and if you read my you will understand better.

[​IMG]

8. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

[​IMG]

Here is Rad as Blazer. I know, I know, it sucks. In my story Rad and his friends become transformers when the come across a strange object and now they are in a middle of a war with aleins from another world. Will they make it out alive and find out what happen to them or is this war the end for them? well you have two read my story transmental humans. I don't know all the episodies so anyone please help if you know all the episodes and summary of it. you can find it in the fan fiction section.

9. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

[​IMG]

Whirlwind is Alexis as a transformer in my story. She is a helicopter not like the armada cyclones but those long double copter ones.

10. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

[​IMG]

Wingclip is Carlos as a transformer in my Story. He transformers into an old faishon plane.

11. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

[​IMG]

Name: Rifleblade
    Weapon: blade and gun
    Weight: 6897"(With bladegun)
    Blade size: 20 feet long

Profile: RifleBlade was born with a huge blade for a tale. It was soon discovered that the blade can at as a gun such giving her the name Rifleblade.

Power: Rifleblade prides her blade gun and uses it with great skill able to attack an enemy at close area by slashing her blade and useing her gun to attack at a far distance.

Weakness: Her Bladegun is not only her greatest weapon but also her greatest weakness. Due to the fact that the bladegun is heavy her sluggish and is hard for to get a good aim since she has to turn around makeing her a easy target.

12. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

[​IMG]

Here is a drawing I just came up with one night. I think I put him in my stores. It is called a Kakera. It is monster that was only thourght to be in the deepest, darkest part of nightmares but the nightmare became all to real when a small population of Kakeras were found in a darkest part of the Amazon Jungle. They can't hear, see, or smell since they don't have any of them so they depend on vibration made be pray along with they senstifty to heat so they attack anything that give of heat or vibration and use the mase and clawed hands and feet on their tale to kill pray or fight for mates. Their blood crutaling crys can be heard for miles and only have what looks like a big beak with thin hair comeing out of the back. No two Kakera has the same color or disgin on its. Vicous and down right dangerous this one creature that should aviod at all times.

13. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Cool drawings :) 

14. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

[​IMG]

Name: Fusior
    Race: Kotic
    Element: Shadow and Darkness
    Function: Autobots

Profile: Fusior is known as the Tiger Of Shadow for good reasons. She is able to control all the shadows and darkness in the world with ease. For some unknown reason Fusior looks just like Saber Fang.

Weapon: Since she can control the shadow she uses it as a shield by mentaly rising her own shadow up to block attacks. Fusior is also able to become a shadow herself by merging into the ground. When she is in this state she can not be hurt by any attack and is able to wrap and toss them away or trap them in a shadow sphere. One ofFusior most favored attacks is her Fusion Blaster.

Weakness: Unknown.

15. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

Thanks

16. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

[​IMG]

Name: Dragster

Profile: Dragster is someone you should never mess with. He is very skilled figter on both the ground and the air. He transformers into a mighty dragon. Dispite his fieces looks and way he, in truth, is very gently. He cares about all the friends around him but it is Ruby that he cares about the most. For you see he deeply love Ruby and she love Dagster. As a result they became bondmates.

Weapon: Dragster uses his dragon claws, teeth, and strengh in battle. Another attack he likes is what he calls Hyper Dragon Blaster witch he could do in both robot and dragon mode.

Weakness: The Decepticons know that Dragster cares about all life and know for a fact that he has an inticnt for helping those in need. So as a result he fall for traps made by the Decepticons or in during battles he gets hurt trying to protect an injuried friend.

17. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

[​IMG]

Name: Razorback
    Function: Autobots

Profile: Razor is a tiger who has no armor what so ever. The only thing she has is sharp razor lining her back giving her name. She is able run at extremly high speeds. She can be in North America one second then be in China the next.

Weapon: Razor is able to cuel up with her razors out into what looks like a green saw. When she is a saw she spins herself at high speeds that allows her to cut through anything.

Weakness: Her only weakness is her lack of armor. She could be damaged very easliy.

18. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

[​IMG]

Name: Copycat

Profile: He is called Copycat for good reason. He is able to take the form of anyone and anything he wish. He can copy their body, looks, lifestyle, voice, everything all the way to the last DNA strand. When he does this you will be unable to who's who. Copycat is also known for his armor witch noone can break it. Its because of his armor that Razorback stays with him.

Weapon: His copying ability is his greatest weapon as his armor is his greatest defence. In his armor are all kinds of weapons and missile.

Weakness: His armor is very thick and unbreakable but very heavy witch causes him to be slow and sluggish. This why he lets Razorback hang around with him. In return for his protection Razorback will give him her speed so Copycat installed wheels on his feet so it would be easier for Razorback to move him around.

19. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

[​IMG]

Name: Panthor

Profle: Panthor is roge and dangerous tiger. She alliged herself with the decepticons in fight againts the Autobots. She is exttremly prowerful and the only tiger that can match her is Saber Fang.

Weapon: Panthor is able to spit out flame that can melt anything.

Weakness: Unknown.

20. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

[​IMG]

I know, I know its sucks. This is my character Ruby and SHE IS A GIRL. Anyone is allowed to draw my characters if their up to it. Ruby had been with the Autobots since she was 5 years old. She was once the holder of the Creation Matrix when Optimus was captured (you know the whole story). Upon learning everything from Saber Fang she went to Shockwave's hideout to reace Optimus wqhile Saber Fang went back to the Ark to repar the Autobots. When Ruby got there she ended upfighting Shockwave. Shockwave proved to have the upper hand in the battle but dispite her injuries and the pain she was in Ruby still wanted to fight and save Optimus. Optimus (as a head) watch helplessly as Shockwave spilt Ruby at the hip into two. Dispite this Ruby still fought and won in the end and that point the Autobots came and brought both Optimus and Ruby back to the Ark. Rachet and Wheeljack work hours on Ruby to save her. In the end she was created as half robot half human with a dragon head on her right side of her hip and a dragon tail due to the fact that she loves dragons. She can spin at high spins to create a dragon shape twister called Dragon Twister hand nake matel claws out of her hands. For some reason she has a spark so now shew can live as long as the Autobots can. She remained with the Autobots dispite what happened. To her the Autobots are her family no matter what. She feel in love with gently loving Dragster and they became bondmate. She is loyal to her family and will give her life for them. All the Autobots love Ruby even Sunstreaker, not publicly, since Ruby the only person, beside his brother Sideswipe, who doesn't fear him and cares about him dispite all the threat he gave her.