Minor/Repaint: My Blaster Early WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by todzilla85, Aug 8, 2011.

1. todzilla85

todzilla85 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hi there, been lurking for a while and thought id share my early wip blaster.

I got my hotshot in the mail today, and started working on my head for my blaster. basically just sanded down the top exhaust and thinned out the peg to fit in the hole for the body. Im gonna finish the top by hand so it should end up as a flawless dome. the peg is a little loose at certain angles but I should be able to fix that later with some superglue. I wanted the head to be a mix of DW, Oiginal and a little bit of what i like.(i dont like the head idw uses)

Im planning on using the generations soundwave for the body(yea another one). Although im hoping to give him a unique look in the end by removing all the sharp points and edges on the knees, arms and teeth. but the major thing i want to change is the shoulders. I going to cut down the points so they end up looking more square. hopefully it turns out.

PS: sorry for the bad phone pics. gonna get a hold of my buds slr when hes further along and take better shots. But you get the idea of what im going for.

Attached Files:

2. spoonman

spoonman I make bots.

Well the pics are a bit blurry but I can see Blaster shaping up from this. Is that Hot Shots' visor?

3. todzilla85

todzilla85 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    the whole head is from cybertron hotshot. the car version not the tank thingy.

4. nemesisred

nemesisred Well-Known Member

Nice spoon rest.