My aunt just died....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by guard convoy, Jun 19, 2009.

1. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    my aunt just passed away 20 minutes ago. She, along with my uncle, are pretty much the only family on my mom's side of the family i truely know......but at least she is with the lord.....

this is where it gets rough:
    my mom asked my brother to take her to see my aunt, but he didn't feel like it cause he had a date......then she passed....she is so upset that she couldn't see her aunt in my aunts last hours......and he not sorry or anything...I WANT TO F'IN KILL THAT BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....he has done some low down dirty things to my mom and dad before.....but this takes the cake.....i so wished i could drive so i could take her....how could he....this is our mom...and he does this.....i want to snap his neck.....

i'm sorry for that....i got to let it out somehow....

2. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

That sucks. May your aunt rest in peace.

3. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I'm sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I don't know what to say about your brother though, seems pretty messed up to put a date before a dying relative.

4. guard convoy

News Credits:
    sad thing is.....he puts EVERYTHING above his family.....my parents worked their butts off for him.....they were so proud he was going to go to college....they took a loan out for him....he went, flunked out, and went to florida thru a college program before he flunked out and goofed off, when our family was in financial trouble and needed him the most.....i stepped up and went to work cause he wouldn't......I have wanted to beat his ass down for the longest time.....

5. Spyro

Spyro Banned

My eyes are...watering? My heartstrings get pulled way too easily...

6. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    I feel bad for your mother and you...may the Lord bless you in your grief and let it pass quickly.

Regarding your brother, this sounds like a good reason for verbally confronting him at least. Me, I'd go for loud and angry, preferably in front of the woman he went on a date with so she'll know what an insensitive scuzz he is.

--Moony

7. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I' sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you.

As for your brother, I'd say confront him, and if it feels right, beat the shit out of him.

8. Autobotic9

Autobotic9 Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss.

As for your brother, He didn't think she was to pass, so he didn't think it was necessary to take your mom, so he put a dying family member on hold for some chick. But not even being sorry for not taking her is pretty low and bottom feeding. Beat the living shit out of him, and post pics!

9. Forum Shark

Forum Shark Well-Known Member

That's sad. I'll be preying for you and your brother. At least she is with the Lord (like you said). My brother is like that too. Kind of an ass. No offence to him, but that was an assholey thing to do. (heh, assholey)

10. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    My sincerest condolences. Your Aunt and family is in my prayers.

And your brother is a dick.

11. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

prayers for the family

12. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    My condolences to your family. I wish you all the best of luck.

Except your brother, he can go die in a hole.

13. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

At least your aunt is in a better place, buddy. I hope your family can get through this trouble.

But I can't say the same for your brother when I get a hold of him, and drag him into a hole.

14. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I feel your pain, dude. I don't have very many relatives on my mom's side left; maybe ten or so. I'm not very good with words and the only people in my family who've died during my time, I didn't know very well. One of them being an aunt, who died when I was two or three, so I didn't remember a thing about her. I am truly, very sorry for your loss. :( 

Your brother on the other hand? KICK HIS FUCKIN' ASS!!! :mad 

I know he's your brother and all but...for him to do something like that, it just angers me to no end.

15. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

sucks man, hope you have good memories of your aunt. your brother sounds like a prick. next time he asks you for a big favor say you have stuff to do

16. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    I'd say ease off on the brother, he didn't know it'd happen. I'm sure the reaction wouldn't be the same if she died tomorrow and he still went on the date. It's just an unfortunate coincidence.

I've been overseas while all 3 of my grandparents have gone. The worst was my dad's mom. I was coming home from Germany at the time. She was alive when I left the country but was gone by the time I landed. That one really broke my heart.

Sorry for your loss.

17. guard convoy

News Credits:
    thanks everyone, my brother isn't home yet so i can't beat him up, but i'll give him a nice punch for you all :lolol  anyways i got great memories of my aunt, in fact some of my fave memories is playing games outside their house...my poor uncle feels lost now that she is gone....they were married for 63 years and he doesn't know where to go.....i told my mom if he comes here he can have my room, it is the least i can do

18. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    my condolences to your family in your time of loss, and someone needs to take your brother out behind the woodshed and teach him some manners old school style

19. KnightSaberAmi

KnightSaberAmi Nyan Nyan

Sorry to hear of your family's loss...and I know much of a knunklehead brother's can be. My condolences to your family at this time.

20. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    Family + Aunt in my prayers.