2D Artwork: My Art- Inventive title, eh?

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Amadeus, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Amadeus

Amadeus Member

This is a bunch of art I've done, mostly quite old. A flaw they all share is that the legs are too short, but that's obviously not the only problem. Apart from the last, they're all in pencil, so they won't be perfectly clear.
    [​IMG]
    This was made as a redesign of Ironhide I did on holiday once. He transforms into some sort of treaded vehicle, no idea what though.
    [​IMG]
    Armada Smokescreen, the toy that got me back into TFs. You'll notice he's really toy-accurate, since I used it as a total reference, trying to draw more-or-less everything. The reason the hands look kind of wierd is because I rubbed out (erased, in Americanese) the ones I drew first because they were too small.
    [​IMG]
    G1 Hot Spot with RiD Prowl 2- another toy-based drawing. In case you're wondering, I didn't draw it slanted, it's just scanned that way.
    [​IMG]
    Another redesign I did, just before the Ironhide up there. This was meant to be Nightbeat, but I had absolutely no idea what he looked like or anything, short of a vague knowledge of the head... just say he's more of a vague homage than a new version of the G1 toy. I went over one shoulder in pen, but never bothered with the rest.
    [​IMG]
    This is a picture sorta drawn with a story in mind. After a big battle, Minerva is creeped out having to bring back the head of the decapitated Bad Boy (E-hobby recolour of Powerglide, for those that don't know).

Soo.... what's good, what's bad, what's worse than could possibly be imagined? I need advice to improve my TF drawing.

2. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

Well, I suppose we all have to start somewhere, and you're already waaay ahead of me. Keep it coming!