My Animated Fanfic

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Hiraga, May 27, 2008.

1. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Basically, I'm not giving away a plot synopsis, as it's more fun just to keep reading and find out! Hope you enjoy my story! :) 
    I'll come up with a name later...

Chapter 1

Grimlock, self-proclaimed leader of the Dinobot’s, walked along the shores of Dinobot the sand shores of Dinobot Island. Following him was the Pteranodon Dinobot, whom Grimlock had decided to name, Swoop. Swoop had no problem with this, and neither did the Triceratops Dinobot, Snarl. Snarl had decided to stay and rest in the forest at the center of the island, still cautious after the attack of the large white and blue car-robot. He found out from his creator, that car-robots were very bad news. Now, after being saved twice by 2 robots, a black and gold cycle-robot, and a large green car-robot, Grimlock didn’t know what to think. To make things worse, a red truck-robot had recently told him and his fellow Dinobot’s that they themselves were robots!

Grimlock didn’t know what to think. All he knew was that the only good robots he knew were the cycle and car robots, which helped him twice. Grimlock looked at Swoop, who had stopped following, and had perched on a nearby tree.

“Why Swoop no follow?” Yelled Grimlock angrily.

Swoop’s attention was focused on the sky. Grimlock in turn, also looked. He could see them now, 5black dots in the sky, as they got closer, Grimlock realized they looked like flying cars! But wait, his creator never warned him about FLYING cars and trucks. When they were hovering almost directly over the island, Grimlock had made up his mind, and blasted a stream of fire at the sky where the flying cars were.

Soon after, before Swoop or Grimlock could react, one of them, it was purple and black, dived straight down towards where he was. Now it was Swoop’s turn to blast fire, but as he charged up, the purple and black flying car took a very sharp turn and rammed Swoop into the rocky wall beside him.

“Swoop!” yelled Grimlock.

Before Grimlock could fire another stream of flames at the flying car, he just noticed 5 purple lasers heading straight for him. There was pain, and then Grimlock went offline.

The Decepticon Starscream looked over the unconscious bodies of the 3 Dinobots. They were, surprisingly, easy to take out. Behind him stood his 5 clones, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Ramjet, and Sunstorm.

“I don’t see what’s so special about them, I’m not even sure they got sparks.” Said Skywarp.

“Their special because they are so easy to manipulate.” Said Starscream, glaring back at him, “Once we tell them that we are on their side, we can get them to do anything, Including kill Lugnut, Blitzwing, and the Constructicons, while we take care of Megatron.”

“Oh yeah that’s gonna be simple, especially considering we just nearly killed them.” Commented Sunstorm.

Before Starscream could respond, all 5 Decepticons heard some very hard steel bending and breaking…

“Dinobots DESTROY!!!!!!!”

2. ShadowPrime

ShadowPrime New Member

Hmm, is this a prologue, because its too short for a chapter. Good story anyway, Go Dinobots! :D . Why do you post it in bold?

3. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Yeah. this is a prologue, just to kick off the story. :) 
    Basically the whole story is acually gonna be about the Dinobots battle with the Seekers, joining the Autobots, and the creation of Sludge!