Minor/Repaint: My Alternator Thottlebots-1 of 3 (Chase and Freeway)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by roadblaster, Jan 5, 2009.

1. roadblaster

roadblaster Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Next up are my Alt throttlebots.........for the first installment, I preent Chase and Freeway....

CHASE
    started out as an alt sideswipe..swapped the head for an alt tracks, carved the head crest and added a faceplate. added the viper stripes to differentiate him from sideswipe. The leg mod allows him to lok more like the original throttlebot, but the hood no longer opens, making the original weapon defunct. some styrene added to the handle of a KO blitzwing gun allows it to be held by an alt. The sword is from a Xevoz figure (did I tell you how much i love those weapons??)

FREEWAY
    Originally a Tracks, as you'll see, the most modding was done to give him a rotating waist, as i wanted the hood and front fenders to be the front of the legs, just like the original. I didn't want him to have shoulder missiles either, so I removed the missiles themselves and glued his wrist gun barrels there instead, viper mold gun handles and a bit of lego were used to allow them to be used as shotguns. Head is an alt Jazz and both sets of racing stripes are from Reprolabels. (If there are two things that define my customs, it's Reprolabels and Xevoz weapons!!!)

Attached Files:

2. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Nice updates to this subgroup. I'm working on a Universe Wideload at present.

3. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    Very cool.
    I really like the look of the Viper mold with the legs turned around.

4. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

nice