My Alt Bio for Nemesis Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by icanfly, Jul 12, 2006.

1. icanfly

icanfly Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just thought I'd share my idea for a bio for Nemesis Prime in the G1 based Alternator world

"As the sixth decepticon to succumb to the cosmic rust plague that was threatening to destroy the transformer race, Motormaster was in dire need of a binaltech transfer. Initially detesting the idea of a human built body, Motormaster changed his mind after the aquirement of a powerful BT frame identical to that of his rival for the title of 'king of the road': Optimus Prime. With Deadend & Dragstrip (reborn as Decepticharge) now incompatable with the gestalt Menasor, Motormaster needed no further incentive to join the BT ranks & prove he was greater than Optimus Prime & his ultimate nemisis. Thus the birth of: Nemesis Prime!!!"

Feedback? Pls be gentle, its my first time.

JL

2. Mongoose Fire

Mongoose Fire Active Member

I like the sound of that. Good idea, Motormaster being Nemisis Prime. :thumb 

3. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    wildrider became decepticharge. apart from that good

would be good to mention the hatred of motormaster by the other stunticons though

4. icanfly

icanfly Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    thanks for the feedback guys. will take it on board if i try to do anything like this again

JL

5. thumpmonkey

thumpmonkey Well-Known Member

huh, i thought nemisis was some evil clone or perelel universe optimus prime, cool!