KUP! Now no peeking until the end as this will be a step by step rundown. Now this is what I started with. An alternator Smokescreen and a model of a 71 Plymoth GTX. Now first came the cutting. As seen in the first pic, the model was one solid piece. Using a very thin hacksaw, some sandpaper, exacto knife, and wire cutters, I cuopped it up into the nedessary parts.. Then a nice spray of light blue to match Kup's original colors. Also took a brush of the same colors to the blue parts on Smokescreen that i needed. Legs, undercarriage, etc. While that was drying, I took it upon myself to work on the head. I tookl the Side Swipe head from the Alt and sanded down the ears and mouth-guards. As seen later, I just chopped the ears right off. Why? Explanation later. When the parts dried, assembly began. Now it goes together the same as Alt Smokey. However there were some problems. For starters, the hood is wider than Smokey. Thus I needed to alter the mounts for them. I used the engine mount from the original model and made some extnetions. Thus shown in red. This allowed me to put the hood on without totally screwing up the body design. Once the hood was on, I had to match up the windshield. This wasn't easy becasue Smokey's shield was screwed on with a flap. The model didn't have that. So instead I took the end of the left over engine mount and placed in on the dashboard. Then hot glued the windshield in place. The mount added support that the front couldn't handle along.