My 2nd Titanium Unicron is very weird

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dr Kain, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

I picked up Titanium Unicron a while ago, but kept him unopened, but when I was at TRU this morning getting Cybertron Starscream, I saw another Unicron and grabbed him to open him. After I got home, I opened him, and there are two things weird with him. The main thing is that he has hole in the center of his back that looks like Grimlock decided to drill into him after attacking his butt. As for the other, nothing too big, as it has to do with the stand, however, the Unicron I have unopened has a peg on his stand for the hole in the foot to go into, but this one does now. Someone must have fudged up at Hasbro.

2. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

If it matters of my 3 3inch Tits, Alt Jazz, Opt Primal, and WW Prime, only WW Prime can with a stand that had a peg for the foot.

3. tapestry100

tapestry100 poke a badger w/a spoon TFW2005 Supporter

both my 3" decepticons have the hole pegs (unicron and starscream), while NONE of the autobots have the peg (G1 OP, WW OP, bumblee, the Ark)

4. Mumps

Mumps <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

in a topic I made the other day, I really HATE how my Ark stand doesn't come with a peg.

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

None of my stands have pegs. Im still liking these stands though. Someday will come up with an idea for em.

Just noticedWW Primes legs can move to get him out of the squatting position If needed.