My 2 year old daughter waving and smiling at nothing..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iheartarcee, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The existence of ghosts doesn't always have to be tied to walking dead and people trapped in this plane of existance. Energy exists everywhere, and a ghost can exist without the need to chalk the reason up to restless souls or unhappy dead people. Imprints of energy surrounding an area can remain and affect our senses in a way that we think we see or hear something. Like a fart after people have left the room.

2. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That happened once. Dropped it and :confused2 . The next person was not so lucky.

3. TILALLR1

TILALLR1 'Til All Are One

You know its interesting you brought up the magnetic field / electrical argument. I have long thought that this might be the root cause as to how ghosts or whatever can interact with the living. Somehow the fields cause a rift inter-dimensionally between our reality and the afterlife. Allowing us to interact with things we normally couldn't with this sort of interferance. Obviously eliminating the magnetic interferance would close the rift.

Maybe I have been watching too much Star Trek.

4. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i cant believe dude equate fart with supernatural aura, thats awsum.

5. Commander_V

Commander_V There is no title, only... wait, wrong fandom

Yes. Yes you have.

6. TonyzCustomz

News Credits:
    The only inter-dimensional rifts I have seen are when my big toe escapes from my socks. I think you have watched way to many science fiction shows whatever they be. I am going to go home tonight, eat a bean burrito and see if my farts can rip a hole in time n' space and destroy this magnetic field you speak of.

7. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not to derail, but keep in mind that farts affect two senses, one of which some people are not aware of.

Obviously smell is the first and formost, but the said, particles that escape when you fart are, in essence, elements of the "ahem" fart, so if you breath through your mouth to avoid the stench, you are indeed eating the fart.

Which is why some people smell certain things when a presence is about, or feel cold.

8. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    My farts have the power to stop time; or at least they seem to because the wifey bitching about any particular one never seems to end.

9. TonyzCustomz

News Credits:
    You make a very good point and with mine I can attack all the senses, If I eat a chili even your eyes will burn. lol I am going to do an experiment at work and see if these theories are correct. :yuck