Well, this is my first custom that I finished this week. Took it completely apart and painted absolutely everything; that is, new gold that was less shiny, aluminum for the tail and claws, and painted the head a dull blue to give more contrast to the red. The seat was also drybrushed on the outside and brushed red on the inside to make it look more like a real seat. Really contemplated what to do with the chest. So I put wires on the chest to make it seem more..mechanic, and used a mixture of black, steel, and copper to make it look a bit rusty. Anyway, I'm working to get money for my family, and I'm putting it on Ebay today, so if you're interested in, it'll be there for a week til next Friday. Besides that, I'd love to hear comments about my 1st custom!