Musically gifted types, I need help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TJOmega, Oct 11, 2008.

1. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    So as some know I host a couple video series on YouTube, recently expanded to a website. (Cheap plug! Plastic Addict: Transformer Reviews to Laugh At )

Anyway, after episode 10 there's a few elements I want to ramp up, mainly I want to assemble a real intro, and for that I need some kind of theme song. Not one done by a professional band cause I can't afford the royalties, it needs to be something created that I can use as I will, can be created just for this or premade that would work, either way. It needs to fit the style of the series, and I lean more toward rock style than techno or rap for this but if you think it'll fit I'll give it a try. Lyrics are a bonus, but not required, whoever created it will be credited in the intro so it's a little attention for your musical creations, that does come with a link banner on the site as well if you've got some web place for your music. You don't have to be a music maker, either, pointing me to someone who can help will work fine, too. Thanks to all who provide the assistance.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
  3. Metalhead

Metalhead hates things

How long a piece do you need? I'll have a look at this later as I've got a few riffs kicking around and no band to use them with. I'll see if any of them work.

I've just got to get a few chores out of the way first

4. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Not too long, 45 seconds would work since it's just for the intro or something I could cleanly edit to 45 seconds. I think I've got someone cooking up something at the moment, I'm waiting to see.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  5. 245am

245am opener

News Credits:
    also try
    Podsafe Audio - Podcast Music for the Revolution I'm not too familiar with the site, but I think it might be exactly what you're looking for it. I found it when looking for the theme music from a TF podcast (TFWIRE) & wondering how they dealt with the royalties...

and btw, I really dig your reviews; I totally agree the 5 minute toy reviews are waaaay too long, so I like the rushed reviews, and what you do with the plastic addict is cool, too. I appreciate the attempt at making reviews something different than just talking about paint apps while spinning a figure around in your hands.

6. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Could play a bunch of stuff, and record a tape and mail it too ya if ya want