Music Label Soundwave Head Fix?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by 19Jazz84, Mar 20, 2017.

1. 19Jazz84

19Jazz84 Active Member

Twitter:
    I apologize if this is misplaced or posted already but does anyone know of any fix to keep the Music Label Soundwave head up?
    I've already tried disassembling his torso to center the spring and temporary success, then I tried to fill in some of the open space but that prevented the head from going all the way down in alt mode.
    Thanks in advance for any tips!

2. kalron

kalron Technician/Sculptor

Honestly it sounds like the spring is worn. Unless you can find a replacement Idk what else to do there. Mine always pops out crooked and then manual adjust. If you have any spare bots or useless weapons with spring load check them for a match.

3. 19Jazz84

19Jazz84 Active Member

Twitter:
    From what I can tell, the integrity of the spring is still pretty good. The platform that head is on has a tendency to dip down and hid Soundwave's chin, or at worst skew itself pretty significantly. Honestly, overall it's not that bad. Just a nitpick I had while considering purchasing (KO) MP cassettes (yes I know it's bad but $$$) View attachment 27694246

Attached Files:

4. pokemonsdoom

pokemonsdoom Galvatron (G1)

Not sure, I use a spring i can buy at a hardware store half a mile away from my house and it works fine