Music Label Decepticons Set For Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Victorysabre, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    I have a set of White Soundwave and Rumble + Frenzy Headphones for sale. I'm also including a memory card and battery for the Soundwave. If you're going to Botcon, I can bring it there so you can save on shipping.

Asking $115 for the set. Additional for shipping and any paypal fees if the buyer wants to go that route.

I also have these items I'm planning to bring to Botcon:

BT-02 Lambor - $50
    BT-12 Overdrive - $50
    HBS-01 Galaxy Convoy $40 (missing one hand {out of what is it, 6? 8?} and some tires are in less than perfect shape)
    Titanium Cheetor - $20
    Titanium Fallen - $20
    Titanium WW Prime - $15

2. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    Decided to add a few more figures to bring. Also, the Music Label set is still available. The memory card it comes with is a 1GB card with adaptars to fit into different sized ports on computers. I've tried it all out and it does work. The boxes for both Soundwave and the Headphones are included.

And oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the Binaltechs, Titaniums, and the THS-01 Galaxy Convoy all have their boxes. They've been opened, transformed, displayed, but now they're back in their packaging.

Armada Starscream - $10 - nearly complete. Has Swindle, sword/wing and one missile. Only missing the other missile. No box
    Voyager Movie Megatron - $15 - Perfect shape, complete with missile. No box
    Energon Battle Ravage - $6 - Perfect shape, complete with all accessories. No box
    BW original Terrorsaur - $30 - perfect shape, complete with gun. No box
    BW original Spittor - $3 - One of his feet is chewed on a tiny bit (dang dogs). Otherwise, in good shape. No box.
    MIB Botcon 96 Onyx Primal - $50 - Perfect shape, complete with swords, tech spec card, and box.
    Micromasters Autobot Battle Patrol - $10 - All four; Flak Sunrunner, Bigshot, Sidetrack. Great shape, complete.
    Micromasters Autobots Astro Squad - $15 - All six; Phaser, Blast Master, Moonrock, Missile Master, Barrage, Heave. Great shape, complete. Includes instructions and tech specs.
    Micromasters Decepticons Battle Squad - $15 - All six; Meltdown, Half-Track, Direct-Hit, Power-Punch, Fireshot, Vanquish. Great shape, complete. Includes Instructions and Techspecs.

My preference is to meet up and sell these at Botcon. If you're going, drop me a line and I can set them aside for you until then. Offers to just ship them will be taken though. Anything I still have available by the con, I'll just post on the trading board with my cell number. Thanks for looking.

BT-02 Lambor - $50
    BT-12 Overdrive - $50
    HBS-01 Galaxy Convoy $40
    Music Label Decepticon Set - $115
    Titanium Cheetor - $20
    Titanium Fallen - $20
    Titanium WW Prime - $15
    MOSC Titanium Blackout - $4

3. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Last year I bought a Galaxy Force DVD Excellion from you complete. I never got the dvd that goes with this figure. I emailed you several times about it with no response. I don't know if you didn't get my emails but I would like to have the dvd that goes with this figure. Please let me know

4. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    I never did get any emails. I'd have been able to tell you that I never had the DVD. I got ahold of the figure by itself and that's how I sold it.

5. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    Onyx Primal and the Micromasters are now spoken for. Thanks for looking