Multiplayer money system?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Legend of Matt, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Legend of Matt

Legend of Matt Aerialbot

Does anyone know how it works? Sometimes I get lots of kills and end up with 50 credits othertimes I don't do as well and end up with a few hundred. Could it be K/D ratio? Either way, it seems to be very inconsistent.

2. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    I noticed that the higher level you get...the less loot your acquire. I find that strange...but that seems to be the case.

3. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    It seems like it's based on leveling up and getting wins in your matches. It's also scaled by how high your levels are it appears. That's the most I can figure out of it.

4. G1Vanguard

G1Vanguard TRUKK NOT MUNKY

I usually get 1000 for leveling up, no matter what level it is (meaning it hasn't gone down), and I randomly get 100 or 500 at the end of a game.

Might have to do with your progress towards leveling up.

5. dkr7

dkr7 "Argh' Hexagonal Nuts!"

News Credits:
    Depends on kills, whether you win or lose as a team, any challenges you complete and bonus for each level you go up

6. Autobotknight08

Autobotknight08 Well-Known Member

There was this one time I was on the winning team and got the most kills with no money. I am trying to buy the parts for each class as I level that class up. So money I earned as a scientist does not get spent on titans (I dunno why I am doing it that way). Infiltrator is taking forever.