multiforce jpn g1 turned energon combiner kitbash idea

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Aug 24, 2007.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

people i don't know where i should post this idea at but please hear me out.

when it comes to the japanese generation 1 autobot multiforce combiner team would it be possible to effectively kitbash energon barricade so that barricade is for all intents and purposes a more modern day figure of tacker.

http://www.tfu.info/1989/Cybertron/Tacker/tacker.htm

say by salvaging a set of hinged treads from energon blight and transferring them hing and all to barricade's lower legs so that the cannon can serve as a set of back mounted treads in vehicle mode

with energon skyblast being bashed up into mach

while energon treadshot would be bashed into wing

energon duststorm could be bashed into a hovercraft for waiver by salvaging the shoulder pegs shoulder sockets upper and lower arms from energon skyshadow and swapping them out for duststorms arms

as for tackle perhaps energon sledge or bonecrusher could be effectivly bashed into being a high rider style truck

with cybertron cloker being used for dash.

in short people i beleive that one could rather easily create a six member energon multiforce with the figures combined form being landcross

basicly people this would be the autobot counter team to the energon breastforce.

what are your thoughts on the matter people?

2. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

wrong forum

3. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    since when was the breastforce in energon?

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

they weren't

about 2 years or so back the late tfmaster, chaos son of sos and myself each took a crack at kitbashing the 5 member energon combiner teams into being a modern day set of the japanese breast force and their merged form of liokaiser.

as i remember it tfmaster used stormjet terradive and skyshadow for leozak, gaihawk, and hellbat with cybertron clocker , kickback and sledge for jarugar , killbison and drillhorn

while chaos used windrazor and treadshot for gaihawk and hellbat in place of the warthogs, energon strongarm for jarugar and kickback and blight for killbison and drillhorn.

and me well i pretty much combined both of their ideas using the the warthogs for arms rhodimus vts alternator fist mod for the hands and the jets for gaihawk and hellbat with sledge sporting rhodimus vts tread mod for drillhorn

basicly people this would be an attempt to recreate the multiforce as a present day combiner team stateside

5. jason jupiter

jason jupiter weird/ rare g1 KO hunter

check out wheeljax threads in the customs section, he already did a pretty amazing "present day" liokaiser combiner