Multidimensional Transformers Game?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Magnum Dongus, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Magnum Dongus

Magnum Dongus @DiddlyDipstick on Twitter

So recently I've been getting into the concept of a multiverse in Transformers fiction, and this gave me an idea of what could be a really cool game: a Transformers game that takes place (partially) in Axiom Nexus, and has your character go around to all the transformers universes to try and stop a threat to the whole multiverse. Perhaps it could be Megazarak from that one Viron universe, and he is trying to take over (or destroy) a whole deal of universes in the Transformers multiverse. It would serve as a really awesome way to give publicity to the concept of a multiverse to the mainstream audience, to revisit certain universes that are popular among more dedicated fans, and to be able to see multiple versions of characters interacting with each other. What would y'all think about this?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    I'd love to see a Multiverse Transformers game, but a key thing to me would be making it so the Movies/G1 get sidelined early on (maybe the villain makes sure they are taken out early?) so Beasts, A/E/C, RiD, Animated, and Aligned have to step up to save the day. Especially in a manner that shows the strengths of each universe

• Like Like x 1
  3. Magnum Dongus

Well, Beast Wars is actually a Primax (G1) universe.

4. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Basically Core G1/Movie stuff is immediately sidelined, forcing characters from that to be lesser ones. Also so the Bumblebees are Animated and RiD15 'Bees.

5. Nemesis Otaku

Nemesis Otaku Why did I un-ironically call myself an otaku?

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Definitely a cool concept, I'd play the hell out of that. As much as I like G1 and the movie verse, I have to admit that I'd prefer if they were sidelined. It would be nice seeing other universe getting recognition.

6. Magnum Dongus

I've been thinking it would be cool if you played as a character from a universe that most people already know a lot about, so they don't really need to focus too much on it otherwise. Maybe start out as a *new* G1 character, then get somehow involved in universal shenanigans that make you have to travel to other universes in the other five universal clusters in order to save everyone. Or, maybe the other six, assuming that Cyberverse is a new continuity and the game comes out when that show is out.