Mugenbine

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Razerwire, Feb 18, 2007.

1. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Really? Show me where you can still buy Saga Arthur for under $40. He's been sold out everywhere for a while and selling for $75+

If people want to send me offers then by all means.

2. IczerRyuga

IczerRyuga Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    The english words one means that they were sold in Asia. Me for instance,back in the early 2000s,we have those versions in our Toy stores including Toys 'R Us. Good times.

3. netkid

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Okay, so then those are the usual "rest of Asia" versions they sell outside Japan. Got it. :thumb 

4. IczerRyuga

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    They do this till this day with Kamen Rider games. Hehe. ^_^

5. einhazard

einhazard Sentient Tapedeck

News Credits:
    *goes to thread at work*
    Oh, I see IczerRyuga has a new signature picture...
    *closes thread before coworkers see* XD

Real mugenbine question since I'm here though: まんだらけ通販 this particular item keeps popping up in my 'Bandai mugen' searches on sites. What the heck is it? I'm gathering it's some sort of Kamen Rider thingy?

6. IczerRyuga

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Whoops. I'm sorry for the apparent new sig. :D  (I'm holding on to that dream sadly.) This here is Hurricane Honey Mk. 2 from Shin Cutey Honey. I like this for mof Honey because well,she's the only Kamen Rider Girl to not only be NOT Kamen Rider but she's free to be one without Toei executives NOT giving us one since Kamen Rider Malika. Kamen Rider Nico and Poppy doesn't count because Poppy was born from a madman's dead mother and Nico is waaaay too young. >_< So Honey is the only rider I'm putting on that pedestal for best KR Girl. That and Cutey Honey doesn't have SH Figuarts or D-Arts or Figmas sadly. :( 

That little description will transition safely to this here. This Infinity-looking item is the Mugen Damashii used by the WORST Neo-Heisei Kamen Rider ever...Ghost. It's a great item but man,the main character is such a Ghostfreak. I'm not kidding. He has no development whatsoever and the story was crap but that's another story.

This item is pretty good. Its compatible with this Ghost Driver:

• Like Like x 1
  7. einhazard

News Credits:
    Thanks! I should really dig more into Kamen Rider since I like other sentai stuff and my Mugenbine collection is as complete as it can be since the pieces it's missing (bone and storm dragons, Moe, Mugen-G) seem pretty rare/expensive. XD

8. IczerRyuga

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Sentai got cool with freakin' Lupin Ranger vs Patranger. Have you seen the Lupin Magnum? It's like a Bandai's version of G1 Megatron. :D 

9. einhazard

News Credits:
    *googles* Oh hey, that's pretty rad. Man, I should look for more of the JP series, too

10. IczerRyuga

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Though that's what bothers me if this series gets adapted to Power Rangers and its handled by Hasbro now. Since they can't release Masterpiece Megatron no thanks to the gun laws of the US of A,I HOPE LvsP can do something about it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. einhazard

News Credits:
    Man, has anyone heard ANY mugenbine news lately, or is it pretty dead?

12. DeletedUser_85176

DeletedUser_85176 Guest

I've heard of nothing new, I am wondering if they have anything new in mind or if the Heroes line did so poorly they are hiding in shame.

• Like Like x 1
  13. netkid

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    The line is probably dead. The last figure, that Phoenix thingy, was a minor retool of the dragon. The card gimmick of heroes was dumb but those little animal/robot/weapon dudes were great. They should just make more of those lil' buggers!

• Like Like x 1
  14. DeletedUser_85176

DeletedUser_85176 Guest

Frankly, I am just about done with the Mugenbine series as it is...unless they come out with something spectacular that makes up for Heroes...
    All I need are the 3 repaint sets:
    SP-01 Proto Air Leon, Proto Build Giraffet, Proto Carry Eagle (repaints of Air Leon, Build Giraffet, and Carry Eagle)
    SP-02 Armed Quest Knight, Armed Razor Ninja, Armed Save Gunman (repaints of Quest Knight, Razor Ninja, and Save Gunman)
    and
    SP-99 Inter Beetle and Jab Stag (repaints of Iron Beetle and Junk Stag)

and I am done with it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jarrod

Jarrod Semi-retired Builder

News Credits:
    Pardon the shameless plug...cutting back the collection, and deciding to get rid of my Mugenbine candy toy sets. All are in displayed condition, expect some very minor sticker wear and/or pealing. Arthur has some moderate sticker wear on the Unicorn mane.

A number or Pharaoh's parts were painted with Tamiya gold instead of using stickers. This gold paint has started chipping in a few places. Likewise, the wheels on Machine Robo Next Builder and Pirates sets were painted around all sides.

I have all paperwork and flattened boxes for every set. Asking $30 each set, and $20 for Pharaoh. Or take them all for $200.

I also have 4 out of 5 extra Arthur sets. Leviathan is sealed. Knight is opened, but unused. Lion and Unicorn are both opened with stickers partially applied. $10 for the set of four, or included free with any other set.

Attached Files:

16. einhazard

News Credits:
    PM'd.

17. IczerRyuga

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    That Pharoah man. I remember seeing a doujin of his face in an Obari-style design. I would loved to show you the design if I can remember it: [​IMG] Whoops nevermind. Found it. Still looks cool as it is astonishing.

• Like Like x 2
  18. einhazard

News Credits:
    Pharoh's a great design. Honestly, it was one of the things that got me into the candy toy Mugenbine stuff.

Welp, after buying a couple things from @Jarrod , now all I need (aside from recolors), is Ryubone, G Gentoshi, and Moebine. Or at least just the robot parts from Moebine, because I don't know if I wanna have a bunch of anime girls on my desk at work. XD

19. IczerRyuga

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    The only girls I want on my desk would be Iczer-1 and Iczer-2,Cutie Honey (any forms as long as Hurricane and Honey Kisaragi are on it),Yuko Aso from Valis,Mia White and Leina Stol from Machine Robo,Anise Firm from Borgman and any 80's chick from the 80's anime era including April O'neil from the 80's tmnt,complete with her yellow jumpsuit. Oh and maybe Elle from Star Gladiator 2.

20. Jarrod

Jarrod Semi-retired Builder

News Credits:
    Gravity Builder and Guardian/Ryustorm sold, everyone else still available. Dropping to $25 a set, $15 for Pharoah, or $130 for Everything. Going to ebay this weekend if no takers.