MTV Movie Awards 2011 - June 5th

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by sharpy39, May 5, 2011.

1. sharpy39

sharpy39 Sharpius Prime

News Credits:
    With the MTV Movie Awards just one month away today, I was pondering the prospect of Michael Bay and company presenting a teaser scene from Transformers: Dark of the Moon - similar to the clip shown at the 2009 awards in regard to Revenge of the Fallen.

Maybe this year Bay will be concentrating wholeheartedly on the fine tuning of Dark of the Moon, but in my eyes a teaser type clip from the upcoming film is definitely a real possibility for the 2011 awards.

What do you guys think, and more importantly - do you have any news which could support or destroy this speculation?

P.S. Let's not get bogged down with spoilers and embrace the fact that (for the impatient ones among us) there is only 8 weeks until the film's release!

2. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    I think it's a for sure thing he will be there. I don't see why he wouldn't be there showing us something. He did it for the first movie also along with ROTF.
    And about the spoilers, I'm trying to not let it get to me. I couldn't even sleep last night I was so mad/sad/happy haha. I'm sure we would have figured out most of it sooner or later anyways. It was just a little too much to soak in all in one sitting.

3. casabonita

casabonita Autobot

News Credits:
    I bet there will be some kind of preview at these awards. Rosie, Josh or Tyrese will probably go to present or something. The lineup of guests will probably be released once confirmations are made within the next couple of weeks.

4. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the superbowl TV spt was shown during the NFL draft a lot