MTMTE Season 2 New Character Speculation

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Nanox, May 25, 2014.

1. Nanox

Nanox My sarcasm is undeniable

Ebay:
    Simply put, this thread is for discussing what new Transformers characters you think could appear in MTMTE Season 2! (Or any future seasons for that matter :rolleyes2 )

Just list any preexisting Transformers character you want to see in the comic and why you think he/she/it/whatever could be an interesting addition to the cast.

So, to start things off...

Sixshot

While Sixshot has already appeared in the comics, we haven't seen hide or hair of him since Spotlight Metroplex (not counting his appearance in the flashback in Issue 14) and it would certanly be interesting to see what he has been up to since then. Also, since he is the only other living Phase Sixer, Roberts could do an interesting compare and contrast style story between him and Overlord showing how different (or the same) they are.

Scrounge

If there is any kind of character Roberts likes to work with, it's really obscure characters who have little to no characterization that he can treat as blank slates. And while Scrounge isn't the most obscure character in Transformers fiction, he has very few major appearances outside of the Marvel comics, yet has just enough personality that Roberts could make a very fun character out of him. Plus, just imagine the sheer amount of special arm jokes that could be made.

Rhinox

Here is a character that was practically custom made to be written by Roberts. There are so many layers to Rhinox that can be explored and so many wonderful interactions he cam have with existing characters. (Looking at you Swerve)

2. mentok27

mentok27 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd like leozack to rock up....

3. Rung

Rung DESIGNER!!!

News Credits:
    i don't know. i mean there are zillions of characters out there...

i wonder if smokescreen is still out there, he's my favorite after ratchet and rung... i hope he shines a bit more, given how interesting his spectechs are. a manipulator. and now that megatron is on board he could so much be there as the main cast... he could even take riptide's place. he's the guy who knows everyone's secret but who knows what he does with them?

um...sandstorm... because... he's awesome?

i don't know where decepticons could fit, but i'd like to see BOMBSHOCK there. he's an old timer warrior, the LL can use one when kup's not around.

MAYHEM ATTACK SQUAD, including wind sweeper, octopunch, quake, led by ruckus... i know their function is not fit with the current status of war, but i can dream.

the return of scourge? just because i want to see how roberts will handle his relation with cyclonus and what tailgate has to say about it.

4. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Target-Power-Titan-Prime-Battle-Master

Ebay:
    hmmm well since we have star saber i wonder if a victory leo is far behind? maybe he'll come from the point one percenter spark brainstorm has?

i wanna see more of the scavengers and djd though.