MTMTE & RID Conspiracy Thread (Spoiler Alert)

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Arsenic, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Arsenic

Arsenic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Since so many things happen recently on both seriees, I think we need such a thread.

Who sabotaged Lost Light?
    Why Sparkeater was on Lost Light?
    Who put Overlord into Lost Light?
    Who stole the data slug from Rung?
    Who brought the Decepticon warship full of bizare things to Clemency?
    Who is Agent 113?
    Who killed Red Alert?
    What is the institute?
    Who kidnapped the whole habitant of New Crystal City?

What is happening on wilderness of Cybertron?
    Where are Megatreon, Galvatron, and others?
    What horrible thing did Wheelie see on LV System?
    What is Shockwave planning?
    Why the Metrotitan hoosed Starscream as the Conqueror?

There will be more and more questions as the story goes on. Let's discuss them!

2. dunerunner123

dunerunner123 Optipottamus prime

I made a thread like this once.....

Ah well its about time someone made another anyway.

I think it was Arcee who sabotaged the lost light, she just seems to be the one who would do it.

I also think the spark eater was just something that was left there by the previous owners of the ship I doubt we will get anything more than that.

I can honestly say I think Ambulon is the one that put overlord on the lost light, stole the data slug and
    killed Red alert

I am thinking it was Scorponok who brought the ship to clemency, it just seems like he is the only other Decepticon scientist out there who would do those kinds of experiments.

I believe the institute is where Chromedome, Brainstorm and Highbrow used to work before the war like in Eugenesis, perhaps the institute became Kimia. another theory is that the institute is where Autobots were trained to be Decepticons in order to infiltrate their ranks.

I think Skids was agent 113 and the DJD found out about it causing him to run off.
    Who kidnapped the whole population of crystal city? 1984 bots that's who

There are a few theories that Nova prime was right and that when all of become one means when all merge into a combiner, which Cybertron is trying to do now. or perhaps Galvatron thinks the same way as Nova and has become Cybertron, trying to merge all beings so that all will become one.
    Megatron, who knows? maybe he is trapped somewhere underground. As for Galvatron, besides the theory above he was probably just vaporized
    Wheelie probably saw the Quintessons in the Lv system which scarred him for life.
    I believe that Shockwave is planning something that has to do with time travel.. maybe he planned for reflector to go back before the war in order to change something in the course of history.

The Metrotitan possibly saw a vision of Starscream leading all Cybertronians into an age of conquering where all transformers fight as one and conquer the universe, I guess once Gorlam Prime is taken, half the neutrals stay there with Ironhide while the rest of the Cybertronians die taking the galactic council down with them. in other words Starscream will be the one to lead the Cybertronian race into Pax Cybertronia, or Ironhides vision.

3. Sockie

Sockie Veteran

News Credits:
    1. Ore did when he stood by the engine. The whole thing was just an accident. I thought this was made clear to be what happened?

2. The previous owners were creeps.

3. Shock and Ore put him in there under Prowl's orders. Motives? Possibly to make the Lost Light return to Cybertron, Prowl believing they'd be afraid of the DJD.

4. Honestly? I have no idea. I was thinking maybe Ratchet, but considering recent events...

5. Either Shockwave or Scorponok. Shockwave could have taken the Worldsweeper and Grimlock with him when he left G-9.

6. Either Vos or Kaon, I'm guessing.

7. I got nothing. Gonna need more clues for this one.

8. Judging by MTMTE #9, it looks like it was a facility set up by the Senate that those who complained about their alt-modes and the functionalist system were sent to.

9. The Legislators. I thought they'd be working for the Institue, but it doesn't seem likely the Institute exists anymore.

10. There are so many possibilities for this. Has some force corrupted Vector Sigma, like Galvatron, Megatron, D-Void, Nova Prime's ghost? Is Primus evil? Or is the planet itself? evil?

11. Galvatron is most likely dead if not in Vector Sigma, and Megatron and Scourge may be somwhere out in Cybertron's wilderness.

12. QUINTESSONS.

13. I am 99.9% sure he is working with Jhiaxus and friends, and waiting for their plan to come to fruition. That's why he doesn't care for the political games--whatever Jhiaxus is up to will dwarf all of that. He intends for the time machine to end up in Jhiaxus' hands as well, I'm thinking.

14. I also believe this may have something to do with Ironhide's vision--that Starscream will lead the Cybertronians on a universal expansion.

4. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Known. Shock unwittingly did while he was trying to bug the ship as a favor to Prowl.

If there is a good answer to this, it was probably to kill Overlord should he ever escape that far out.

This question is without doubt one of the BIG ones. I'm not sure how to even attack this. Someone snuck Overlord's spark out from under Prowl's nose, re-assembled him without weapons, and got him inside a Neutral ship that was sold to Rodimus. Decepticon posing as Neutral? Someone who wants to sabotage Rodimus even more than Prowl? Someone with vast resources for sure.

IF Rodimus DOES have evidence that Cyclonus whacked Red (and it pans out) then it could be him of course. Otherwise, who knows? Skids could be blacking out, there could be a Decepticon sleeper agent aboard (who by nature could be anyone).

It's either the ship that Shockwave left Garrus 9 in, or else Overlord also turned Scorponok loose from there.

All we have are our pet theories. I kind of think it might be Vos.

Well, Rodimus thinks it's Cyclonus. Of course we are assuming that there is a twist. But maybe the twist is that we were all thinking Cyclonus was on the road to redemption...and he's much the opposite.

Beats me.

The 1984-bots. What this means, and at whose behest, is still a mystery.

Too early to say...but I like the "Nova Prime infected Vector Sigma" theory I read today.

Remarkably little hints of these guys so far. Maybe too early to say. I suspect that Megatron might be hiding in his gun-form again. Also, since Megatron took on the Deceptigod, one of the Decepticons might actually know something.

Beats me.

Everything.

Well I think it's obvious that Starscream is a conqueror by nature. What's more interesting is that the Metrotitan considers him a great Transformer, greater than Nova Prime or Omega Supreme. He has held the Matrix of Leadership, which might have squeaked him in on a technicality. He has also squandered the chance to lead the Decepticons before, but perhaps he wasn't ready then (no confidence?).

5. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i think Shockwave is Jhiaxus' understudy or apprentice - they mentioned it in RID annual, but not specifically Shockwave.

in fact - according to the wiki it says so in spotlight doubledealer.

6. dunerunner123

dunerunner123 Optipottamus prime

Oh just want to mention something, I cant remember what interview it was but Roberts confirmed that Overlord wasnt on the ship when they quantum jumped, so he was loaded on to the ship after they landed on either the barren planet or on Delphi which is why I am going on the belief that ambulon is behind it.

7. Sockie

Sockie Veteran

News Credits:
    I thought he just said Overlord wasn't on the ship when Rodimus first got it.

8. TF14

TF14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah It couldn't have been Ambulon because Red recorded Overlord while Ratchet and co were still at Delphi dealing with the red rust and whatnot

9. AdyCarter

AdyCarter Mentalist Conspiracies

If you recall, in the Pax Cybertronia issue (Ironhides future flash) it was commented that "Wheelie was the bravest of us all and the first to see the great destroyer"

So, I'm guessing the "Great Destroyer" is what he saw...

10. cashel

cashel Well-Known Member

I'm. Still very curious about things left on earth. Sure- the govt. Made all the left-over cybertronians were created by a terrorist group but you can't tell me there's a little tech being utilized. Plus- the machination had some ties with the Senate and Congress. I love both the new tf books but I still think earth is important- maybe not as important as Costa made it but I'd enjoy returning there sometimes. I still feel furman's -ations run wasn't given the payoff it was due. I still have a lot of questions lingering and I feel that hunter- verity- and Jimmy were just written off. I disliked spike but those three humans I was invested in. Not to mention- I'd like to learn more about the headmaster process. Perhaps a mini-series or spotlight written by furman or Roberts? An arc in one of the ongoings might be too much to ask for.

11. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I don´think the Crystal City bots were kidnapped. They would have put up a fight and quite frankly, I don´t see any 1984 bot invasion a success.

12. PrimeOQZ

PrimeOQZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe this had been brought up in another thread but, in the future message from the lost light, the last message was cut off. It seemed like it had huge repercussions. Could it be the galactic council?