MTMTE and RID Annuals

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Kraken, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    So just a quick question, I've just noticed the MTMTE and RID annuals slated for release in August and September. Does anyone have more information on these as it sounds like there's some big chunks of story contained within.

Will they be available digitally?

Are they like the comic book annuals I remember as a kid, ie. hard cover, a few comic strips, and then the rest filled with odd stories and activities and what-not?

2. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    I think they're just supposed to be double-sized issues. ...and I can't imagine any reason they wouldn't be available digitially.

3. ZacWilliam

ZacWilliam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There have been solicitiations and they will apparently be linked stories that will bring big plot movement for both books. I won't spoil here but you can look up the solicitations for those months pretty easy.

They will almost certainly be available digitally.

But, I'm sorry to report, US Comic Annuals are NOT the same as British Comic annuals you are remembering. Traditionally they are not hardcover, they just feature longer than normal stories. Occasionally they might feature shorter back up stories or a pin-up or two, but thats it.

I havn't heard of IDW doing Annuals before, of course so exactly what they will include, we'll have to wait and see.

-ZacWilliam, wishes they were out sooner. MtMtE is too good to only get once a month.