MtMtE #29 Discussion / Review

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Anguirus, May 13, 2014.

1. Thelonicon

Thelonicon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually there is a vote in Eugenesis only it is 108 to 86, and the vote is held regarding Prowl not Hot Rod/Rodimus.

2. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    Ah-ha! That's cool to know, of course, I would have known it if I had got my arse in gear and actually bloody read Eugenesis!

3. WilyMech

WilyMech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It is a good read. Some of the themes in MTMTE are in Eugenesis and it can be spoilerish. I think it was heading towards the Quints.....James got the mechs he has in Eugenesis are in MTMTE now.

4. dj_convoy II

dj_convoy II Remix!

News Credits:
    He has recycled a couple of little things from Eugenesis, yes. But I love Eugenesis, so it's alright by me!

Anfd yes, those of you who dig Roberts should read it. It's set in Marvel (more accurately TMUK) continuity, and it's brutality is astonishing. Great, great stuff, and totally the reason why I (and so many others) knew Roberts would be the perfect fit for TF comics.

5. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    Yeah, I downloaded it yonks ago, but I've never gotten around to reading it, the main reason being that I just can't read on a computer screen the same way I can do a book, and I can't work out a way to get it onto my iPad to read either. James needs to get it onto iBooks! So it will probably remain unread until that day, or I can come across a rare physical copy.

6. WilyMech

WilyMech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I write fanfiction and it is nothing compare to James Roberts. Heck it is not even the same league it is that good.

7. 0JazzMeister0

0JazzMeister0 Autobot Jo

News Credits:
    Eugenesis is both awesome and painful. It made my heart hurt so much. Just... Don't do what I did and read it at work or in public transport if you don't want to have to explain why you're whimpering every little while.

And yes it was fun to spot the little ideas and things that would later come to be used in MTMTE.

Also understood why James really wanted Wheeljack for MTMTE. He writes him really well.