MSN problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I added a person on MSN and that person accepted me and I can't see them, while their online and can't see me either. I mean the settings are good the notifications are ok, I even un-installed MSN and re-installed again and yet nothing. What could the problem be?

I would really appreciate the help

2. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Did you ask the other person what's wrong?

3. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I did ask them whats wrong and that person too can't see me

4. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Are both of you appearing offline? If that's not the case, check to see what groups you've added each other to (if one or both of you are using a mobile device, you may or may not be in the section you think you're in). If that's not it, go to Tools --> Options ---> Privacy and basically double check all of this stuff, especially since you've deleted & downloaded a new program.

If that's not it, then check your settings & whatnot directly from the windows live webpage instead of just through the messenger. I've had to resort to this at least once, and other times I've had to have a common person on our lists add everyone to a group convo to see if anyone's being blocked. Speaking of which, blocking someone by accident isn't that hard to do with some versions, so double check that as well. Even if one of you did it, both of you might end up not being visible, so it could easily be a case of that.