MS Gundam IGLOO

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by soundwaveCA, Oct 12, 2008.

1. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Read about this series not too long ago and only realized recently this actually got a DVD treatment (at a whopping $50 :crazy: ). Just wanted to get some opinions from those who might have seen this as it looks pretty interesting I must say. Worth checking out? Crap? Must see?

2. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

....I liked it , its an unconventional story by most means , its a nice take yes, but is just not my cup of tea...

I was never a fan of cannon foder, side stories.

I think the only one I truly enjoyed was zeonic front and because somehow I got to relate to those characters.

50 bucks ? canadian? if so its about rigth Hmv tried to sell me gundam wing endless waltz a few years ago at 40 + tax

3. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    I think the standard set US price for these starts at $50 for like 3 episodes as it was a Bandai Visual release.

4. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

I certainly wouldn't pay the inflated Bandai Visual prices for it, but you should be able to find it clearanced down eventually like most BV stuff.

As for the show itself, I'd say it's worth a watch. It's cool to see some of the OYW through the eyes of some Zeon grunts, plus the small bit that actually shows the Gundam is pretty cool in context. My only big complaint was that it was way, way too formulaic. Once you've seen the first episode you know exactly what's going to happen in every episode after that. Not a huge deal since the series is so short, but still an issue.