MPs , Alternators , G1 and movie OH MY !

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Alloy Alchemist, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Alloy Alchemist

Alloy Alchemist Decepticon sympathizer

Hi all I got some TFs I'm trying to sell. If I don't sell them here they will go on the dreaded 'bay. The more you buy the better deal you get. You will pay what I pay for shiping and payment is by paypal only, and by paypal gift only or you will have to pay the diffrence. Pictures below if you want a better picture let me know....On to the bots!...Oh and please PM me for offers or responses....my trade wants are listed somewhere below !

HAVE:SOLD!

MP-02 Ultra Magnus $125 plus shipping FIRM comes with I-gear head and custom gun made by me.
    This is up on e-bay with a starting price of $150 , so once someone bids on it there I will take it down from here SOOOOO get him while he is fairly cheap. SOLD ! SOLD !

WANTS:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only Bots and or parts I would trade for AND more than one of my 'bots or parts and or cash(if i have it at the time) to make it a fare trade if need be.

In no order

FOC Grimlock
    Super Alloy C-80 /Wheelie
    G1 sharkticon could use two or three of these guys , they dont need to be perfect or whole.
    MP I-gear coneheads

PARTS:
    G1 megatron cannon part (front tube piece)
    G1 metroplex head
    dino arms from MP grimlock
    G1 weapons: Ravage,Laserbeak/Buzzsaw...only interested in sets of weapons,sorry no left or rights only
    Movie leader class Jetfire's cane , folding shield thingy and fin from top of engine pod from rightside (if looking at him in robot mode)
    alternator swindle head
    animated swoops ball and chain weapon (just need spiked ball) and a few of them !

here is the link for my feedback:
    Alloy Alchemist

Attached Files:

2. Alloy Alchemist

Hi all I got some TFs I'm trying to sell. If I don't sell them here they will go on the dreaded 'bay. The more you buy the better deal you get. You will pay what I pay for shipping and payment is by paypal only, and by paypal gift only or you will have to pay the diffrence. Pictures below if you want a better picture let me know....On to the bots!...Oh and please PM me for offers or responses....my trade wants are listed somewhere below !

HAVE:

! ! SOLD ! ! Binaltech Optimus Prime $40 complete minus box in good shape ! sold !

! Sold !Alternators Skids $25 complete minus box in good shape ! sold !

WANTS:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only Bots and or parts I would trade for AND more than one of my 'bots or parts and or cash(if i have it at the time) to make it a fare trade if need be.

In no order

FOC Grimlock
    G1 sharkticon could use two or three of these guys , they dont need to be perfect or whole.
    MP I-gear coneheads

PARTS:
    G1 metroplex head
    G1 weapons: Ravage,Laserbeak/Buzzsaw...only interested in sets of weapons,sorry no left or rights only
    Movie leader class Jetfire's cane , folding shield thingy and fin from top of engine pod from rightside (if looking at him in robot mode)
    alternator swindle head
    animated swoops ball and chain weapon (just need spiked ball) and a few of them !

Attached Files:

3. Alloy Alchemist

Hi all I got some TFs I'm trying to sell. If I don't sell them here they will go on the dreaded 'bay. The more you buy the better deal you get. You will pay what I pay for shipping and payment is by paypal only, and by paypal gift only or you will have to pay the diffrence. Pictures below if you want a better picture let me know....On to the bots!...Oh and please PM me for offers or responses....my trade wants are listed somewhere below !

HAVE:

G1 Starscream with rocket lanches and landing gear (missing other parts)5$
    G1 Kickback 5$
    G1 Sharpnel 5$
    G1 Swindle 5$
    G1 venom (missing wing)10$
    G1 airelbots(package deal) might be knockoffs not sure got them with a bunch of other stuff $10
    G1 predacon sword $5
    G1 bruticus fist $3
    G1 hoist tow rack $5
    G1 PERCEPTOR PARTS LOT ,cannon attachment bracket broke $10

WANTS:

In no order

FOC Grimlock
    MP I-gear coneheads

PARTS:
    G1 metroplex head
    alternator swindle head

here is the link for my feedback:
    Alloy Alchemist

Attached Files:

4. Alloy Alchemist

Hi all I got some TFs I'm trying to sell. If I don't sell them here they will go on the dreaded 'bay. The more you buy the better deal you get. You will pay what I pay for shiping and payment is by paypal only, and by paypal gift only or you will have to pay the diffrence. Pictures below if you want a better picture let me know....On to the bots!...Oh and please PM me for offers or responses....my trade wants are listed somewhere below !

! ! SOLD ! ! ! I want $30(shipping in the U.S. included) for my custom Arcee , she has a custom head by usser , the paint on the head isn't that great but thats how I got the head . I like her very much and the only reason I'm getting rid of her is she dose not fit in my collection . I have her listed for $40 on ebay so get her here on a discount . ! ! SOLD ! !

I want $25(shipping in the U.S. inculded) for my Optimus Prime deluxe . I like him very much and the only reason I'm getting rid of him is he dose not fit in my collection . I have him listed for $30 on ebay so get him here on a discount .

I want $25(shipping in the U.S. inculded) for my Scourge deluxe . I like him very much and the only reason I'm getting rid of him is he dose not fit in my collection . I have him listed for $30 on ebay so get him here on a discount .

WANTS:

In no order

FOC Grimlock
    MP I-gear coneheads
    MP ghost starscream

PARTS:
    G1 metroplex head
    alternator swindle head

Attached Files:

5. Alloy Alchemist

HAVE:

movie deluxe Bumblebee from legacy of Bumblebee 3 pack 5$

jazz deluxe (no head) $5

WANTS:

In no order

FOC Grimlock
    G1 sharkticon could use two or three of these guys, they dont need to be perfect or whole.
    MP I-gear coneheads

PARTS:
    G1 metroplex head
    alternator swindle head

Attached Files:

6. Alloy Alchemist

bump

7. Alloy Alchemist

bump

8. Alloy Alchemist

bumper

9. Alloy Alchemist