MP05 Haul and important transformation question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by peeman, May 10, 2007.

1. peeman

peeman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    well today i got my mp05, and am well impressed however something happened when transforming him, i did as i was told on the boards and slowly followed the instructions and was careful and i transformed megs no problem, however when transforming him back to robot mode when i lifted up the chest only the top two sections appeared (the main silver peice and the red one/blue middle piece, the yellow one wouldn't come up), after a few goes of pushing the chest back down and raising it a few times i put an awful lot of pressure on and finally when i lefted the silver gun piece the whole chest came out, however in hindsight i realised this is probably how that guy who had the review of him breaking megs in half probably did it

so i wondered if this had happened to anyone else when lifting the chest and if there was a way to avoid it

thanks

2. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    Nope, I think you've figured it out, you've got to pull up on the chest pretty hard & quickly... LIke pulling a band-aid off is how I remember the quote...