MP Sunstorm with Flame effects!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by jacerc130, Jul 9, 2011.

1. jacerc130

jacerc130 Well-Known Member

MP Sunstorm now available on EBAY 220811031708

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220811031708&viewitem=&clk_rvr_id=246592210661

Alot of detail has went in to this custom and I hope it shows. First he was cleaned with alcohol, wet sanded and primed for best paint adhesion possible. I used only Kustom Kolors on him because they are the best quality paints available in my opinion and details were done in enamels. Neon Charetuese has been used on the eyes and blasters and neon orange has been used in shading some details as well as the missle pods. This makes for one heck of a glow effect under a black light, truly amazing how much it glows! The base coat is a custom color mix I did for acheiving the right tone of a yellowish orange color and then and secondary deeper orangish yellow color mixed for shading through out the body for a subtle but wonderful effect. The flame blasts in the jet mode are detachable and can be used in robot mode for the blasters as pictured. A flame ball is also provided for display purposes to show Sunstorms power to create and manipulate fire literally in the palm of his hand!!!

Burn and flame effects have been done to the leading edges of the wings, tail fins and stabilzers as well as slight smoke effects. Panel lining and yellow details have been added throughout to really make this figure stand out in your collection. The display base has not been neglected on this figure either, it has been given the same attention to detail and custom color mixes to stay with the theme as well as fire blast and flame effects!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2011
  2. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    sick......did you purposely melt one of the missile pods next to his head?

3. nathan_s82

nathan_s82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Link doesn't work, days it is no longer available.

4. jacerc130

jacerc130 Well-Known Member

Yes I did, I just didn't put any flames on it cause it wouldn't look right in robot mode.