MP Starscream Stand

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SC0RP0N0K, Jul 3, 2009.

1. SC0RP0N0K

SC0RP0N0K Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this was ever mentioned before, I did a search but couldn't seem to find anything on it, maybe I'm just not using the correct terms in the search though. Anyways, when I put my MP SS on his stand he always leans to the left if you are looking straight at him, and he just doesn't seem to be that sturdy up there. Anyone know a solution to this? I want to display him like he is hovering so I'd like to keep him on the stand if possible, I just don't want him to fall and break.

Thanks in advance.

2. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    I am guessing that you have the US Edition, cause my Takara ones peg in tight, but my US Starscream is kind of a floppy mess. This may not be the best fix, but I ran a small piece of tape on the peg on the back of Starscream to make the peg larger and fit tighter into the hole. Could probably build up either the peg or the hole with clear nail polish, but I don't have any, and this fix is good enough for me for now.

3. SC0RP0N0K

Yeah, this is in regards to the US one. I actually put some double sided 3M tape on the stand and it helps but not much. I may try the clear nail polish trick, I hadn't thought about that. Thanks.

4. SmokescreenSWE

SmokescreenSWE Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You do realize you're talking about how to thicken a rod so it fits tighter into the backside of Starscream, right?

5. SC0RP0N0K

Yeah, the irony isn't lost on me. lol
    However, I was more interested to see if anyone else had the problem of him leaning to the left and why he seems to favor that side, and what people have done to fix it.

6. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, my MP Thundercracker has the same problem, so I am also interested in a nice fix to this.

7. tomboland

tomboland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    is this just a prob on US Screamer? cos i still dont have 1 and am still trying to decide on him or his rising sun cousin.

this would help greatly in my decision

8. SC0RP0N0K

I'm not sure but I have to say the US version is awesome if you are a G1 fan like myself, and it's cheaper too.