MP SS missing Parts

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Megatronwp38, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

Ok, I am really PO'ed. I Finally got time and decided to Open my MP SS and it is MISSING on of the Big arm guns! Totally nowhere to be seen. I dont even want to play with it I am so PO's This crap ALWAYS happens to me..My 1st MP Prime had both his smoke stacks broke...now SS is mising a gun...what am supposed to do with it? I got it from BBTS and emailed them....I don't want any store credit I want another SS with all the parts I paid $100 freakin dollars for. Hpoefully they will exchange it.

2. Menasor

Menasor Jibba Jabberin' Automod

You could always send it back to them in exchange for them sending you a new one and hope that it has all the parts in it this time. How much store credit would they be giving you? A smaller amount or that of the value of the toy?

3. Megatronwp38

I think when I decided to keep my MP Prime they gave me like $40 store credit some BS like that....I really want to return it. I want a complete one damn it LOL.

4. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    BBTS should have no problem with exchanging it for you, I heard that other people did the same with either Prime or Starscream.

5. Megatronwp38

yeah i could have exchanged the prime but they didn't have any at the time so i took the credit and got one somewhere else...Any guesses on how much SS costs to ship. I think $10 is overkill.

6. Evil Porkchop

Evil Porkchop Pork, the evil white meat

My MP Screamer was missing half his right fist, and I bought mine from BBTS also. I e-mailed them and politely asked if there was any thing they could do to remedy the situation and they mailed me a replacement part 4 days later. Just be nice and they should mail you a new part no problem.

7. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I had to exchange mine and I sent back the bot only (missing a finger) I was thinking that I'd just get back the bot, but I got a MISB back, so I have two extra null ray missiles I can send one to ya for a couple bucks shipped. I think that will help ya ;) 
    PM me

8. Megatronwp38

Really they sent you the part? I hope they do that. THis SS doesn't have any of the defects that i was worried about so id like that as a solution. I was and always am polite in talking to BBTS since they are my main store i use.

9. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    At least yours didn't have a broken wing.:banghead: 

10. Megatronwp38

yours did out of the box? Damn see thats why i just want the gun...this SS seems to be "good" for takara...this expeicne reminds me why I stopped importing Takara.

11. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah a tail fin came with the tip snapped off, and the tip wasn't in the box.:( 

12. Megatronwp38

man...i am def not going to get kiss rodimus now after this...and i think MP Megatron will be my last takara product...they used to be good...not so much anymore.

13. Golgo-013

Golgo-013 The Professional

BBTS replaced my whole cockpit and wing joints. They will send you another null ray in about 4 days. They are really on top of the MP-03 problems.

14. Megatronwp38

this is good to know. i got one coming from optimus scourge just in case they are out of them for some reason lol...he looks really silly with only one.

15. AutobotEngineer

AutobotEngineer Highly Dubious

Did they send you the parts, or a whole figure? I'd like to replace my wing joints, for sure!

16. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Geez, now I'm worried about the condition of my MP Starscream after so many bad reports... I just ordered it but I ordered from TFSource and I doubt they're replacing parts like BBTS is doing.

17. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm so sorry that so many have issues with MP Screamer, but I'm oh so glad I didn't buy one. QC seems to be a lost art.

18. Megatronwp38

tell me about it...Im sure a person puts the guns on his wings before setting him in the box..how could u forget one? LOL. Is that a QC issue or just a "duuuhhh" issure? lol. Unless BBTS cannibalized the one they sent me for someone else...it was double taped, however that is not uncommon with takara. I doubt it though. I preordered it so it went out before they probably started to replaceparts.

19. TSFC

TSFC Banned

So...so...so....glad I didn't buy one of these. ARGH...I'd have been pissed.

20. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    No problem with mine. Mine is great. Mine has all the parts.