MP Skywarp (UK)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by CyberShadow, Nov 1, 2008.

1. CyberShadow

CyberShadow Wheeljacks Lab

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Hi. Somehow, I have managed to end up with two versions of MP Skywarp (dont ask!), and I am looking for a MP Thundercracker to complete my unholy trinity.

MP Skywarp, three very minor issues:
    - Box. This is not mint. It is still in excellent condition, with a small fold/tear on the top flap.
    - Tail fin. At some point, the small tab holding one tail fin has been repaired. This has been done very well, on a very small part. It is almost unnoticable unless you look, and holds the tail fin tightly now (a common MP Seeker problem).
    - Side. A small (about half a cm) scratch in the paint. This was present when new, and is very common with the MP series.

These are the only minor items and overall this guy is in fantastic condition, and only ever displayed and kept in his box. All accessories are present. Skywarp himself is otherwise as new/mint. Sticker sheet is present, with stickers unapplied.

He could easily be described as mint in opened box, but I prefer to be totally clear with trades.

So, does anyone have a Thundercracker in similar condition that they would want a straight trade for? UK trades are much preferred.

Thanks, and please PM any comments, suggestions, questions or requests. I am happy to honestly answer any and all questions, and provide photos of any specific aspects that are requested.

2. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    you do know MP Thundercracker is not out yet right?

3. CyberShadow

CyberShadow Wheeljacks Lab

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Really? Damn. :banghead: 

I thought that TC was out last month, and even then I knew that he was not out long.

Perhaps I should repost later. Thanks.

4. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hehe BBTS has him listed as November but no official date has been set.