Minor/Repaint: MP Skywarp to G1 Starscream - Kibble fix

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Buzby74, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Buzby74

Buzby74 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I thought Id show you what I another little project I was doing.

I got a MP Skywarp and done a kibble mod on it. ts been done loads of times I think, but I wanted mine to have a slightly different finish. Usually when you buy this figure, there are 2 long bits with the tail fins on the stick out and look stupid and the figure is really difficult to pose because it has useless feet. So like others I have moved the tail fin, shortened the kibble slightly and stuck it on. If you do this you get a bit sticking up on the outside edge of the leg. So what I did was to cut the excess of level to the top of the leg and because it has a ball joint socket on it, I just put the small bit back on the ball joint next to the skirt armour. Resulting in a figure the stands and poses with ease, and in my opinion looks way better and more G1 accurate. It is still fully transformable and looks great in the alt mode still.

I would like to repaint him at some point to as close as I can get to G1 Starscream.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. deaculpa

deaculpa Seven Star Fist

News Credits:
    i just did this to my greenscream, also gutted his back to make him an actionmaster. the one recommendation i would make to anyone dooing this mod is to leave a little more of the tailfin piece, so that it touches the ground. it provides added stability and poseability, which this mold is kind of lacking in the legs.

3. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

I did this fix on both of my MP seekers.