MP Skywarp questions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Attacker_Prime, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

I'm really wanting to get MP Skywarp, and I haven't really got the chance to buy a Masterpiece before, so I have some questions.

1. Whats the price, in dollars?

2. Does the leg kibble affect posability?

3. Can the leg kibble fold?

4. How big is he in comparison to a leader class figure?

5. Is he hard to transform? (I love complex transformations!)

Thanks!

2. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

I don't want to seem rude, but the price can be found by an excellent website called "Google." All your other questions are likely to be answered here.

3. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

1. Whats the price, in dollars? $60

2. Does the leg kibble affect posability? On the stand it comes with, no. Without the stand he is very limited as it's kinda difficult to keep him upright.

3. Can the leg kibble fold? It can be moved...down along his leg or straight back, if that's what you mean by fold. It can't be compacted, however.

4. How big is he in comparison to a leader class figure? About the same size.

5. Is he hard to transform? (I love complex transformations!) He's fairly complex. I too like complex transformations and I find it quite satisfying.

4. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Thanks for the answers! I really appreciate that. He seems affordable, so if I find him, he's mine.

5. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    good decision. The MP Seeker mold is really a great mold.

6. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    He's like $60, and well worth it, at least in my opinion. The hip struts, holding his tailwings, can actually be connected to his lower legs. That makes him look a little bit more geewunny, which I kinda like.

Honestly, though, $60 at a brick and mortar store for a toy like that is pretty awesome. Better than the roundabout $100 you'd spend to get him from the land of the rising sun.

7. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    This. That's how I've got Skywarp and Starscream displayed. Just pop off that kibble at the ball joint, pop it on the legs and it looks way better in IMO.
    And since their already on the stand, no articulation lost. Win, win.:thumbs2: