MP Skywarp help!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by OptimusPrimeFour, Nov 21, 2009.

1. OptimusPrimeFour

OptimusPrimeFour Autobot Supreme Comander

I really didnt want to make a new thread about this but i figured this would be the only way i would get help in time.

I called walmart that is close to me and asked if they had MP Skywarp instock and they told me they did but they cant put it out untill whensday. I called another walmart and they said they have him out i dont know if the 1st guy was bullshitin me or if there is another problem. I want to know if anybody else has had this problem or if there is a way to work around it and get MP Skywarp from the 1st store because i cant get to the other one for personal reasons. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Blasterpwns

Blasterpwns Regretting my username...

You might as well go to the first store to see if it's there or not and ask around about him. Usually there will be at least one helpful employee around to help.

Also, might I ask what the rush is for? Seeing how there's 18 Skywarps (As so I believe) to a case, plus sporting a $60 price tag, he's bound to stay on the shelf for a week minimum.

3. OptimusPrimeFour

OptimusPrimeFour Autobot Supreme Comander

ill try it out, thanks

4. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Not to pry, and I understand if you don't wanna talk about it, but just curious as to why you cannot go to the other Walmart? Got in a spot of trouble there or...?

5. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!