Customs: MP Seeker stickers

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Cax6ton, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    I had a little trouble believing that this is so hard to track down, but days of searching have turned up nothing for me.

I'm looking for both the Decepticon Airforces squadron shield (pictured on the right) and the merged USAF/Decepticon logo, (pictured on the left):
    [​IMG]

Has anyone done a repro of either? RL and CS both have nothing. Or, does anyone have a scan from either the Masterpiece sticker sheets or the SDCC Stascream/Skystriker sheet? I'm not above trying to make my own stickers if I can get a good enough picture, but even that seems difficult to come by.

Failing that, does anyone happen to have from 1 to 16 of each that they want to trade for any other squadron shields or stickers? The shield pictured above is the only one I have used from both the Thundercracker and Skywarp sheets, and I don't plan to use any of the other shield designs.

2. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    I'm away from my collection until Monday 5th Sept.

If nobody has been able to help you out by then, send me a PM and i'll do my best to scan said logo from the label sheet for you.