I wanted a Scorponok for the collection and of course the G1 version is a clunkly thing. Seeing other's takes on Scorponok I took some inspiration and did my version. I've always hated the whole Headmaster/Targetmaster gimmick, so that was never going to be a part of the plan. My Scorp would be all mecha. Used Starscream's head, arm and leg pieces. Painted the base coats with Design Masters Colortool Violet and Light Olive. They sell these paints at Michael's and, for my money, give an awesome rich look and smoothness to the finish. Details and drybrushing with Tamiya & Vallejo acrylics. I took pics of the original applied decals and brought them into my signmaking software (you could use illustrator) and started resetting the design vectors. My printer is capable of printing shiny silver so I did the work to include that feature in the finished new decals. Parts: G1 Scorponok Supreme Starscream CW Hand/Feet Spare Lego pieces for the antenna Polystyrene pieces Assorted kibbles n bits This came out as good as I could have ever hoped for. I am happy to have it in my collection.