MP Rodimus,when should I worry?Cancelled or still shipping

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by transmasterc, Aug 22, 2011.

1. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

I was able to grab Rodimus from TRU.com the first day I was up on TRU.com.It was for a buddy of mine.I thought that I could try and get it from B and Morter store we have.I went up to Tn yesterday and that TRU didn't have it.Has the Rodimus been cancelled already?Its no on thier site anymore.Also our TRU is moving to a no location and they are liquidating the old store.I just want to know if missed the boat.

2. Manok

Manok Well-Known Member

did you get an order number from tru.com? Have you tried calling them to see what the status is?

3. tfike110

tfike110 G1ToyCollector

Ebay:
    i make weekly trips to TRU looking for MP rodimus. no luck for me either. Hopefully they keep shipping, b/c its still a figure desired by many collectors.

4. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

To clarify:
    • You ordered Rodimus for a friend from TRU's website but not one for yourself because you figured you'll find it at a local TRU later.
    • You've tried searching for Rodimus for yourself at your local TRU and can't find him. As a result, you're worried that you missed your opportunity to purchase the figure because he's no longer on TRU's site.
    Is that correct? If so, I wouldn't worry about it much as he's still a pretty recent release. If you're really concerned, you can post a request in the TRU Rodimus thread in the Junkion and get one for a pretty decent price from some of our awesome board members! That's what I did! :) 

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-sale-trade/447547-official-tru-rodimus-sales-thread.html

5. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

That's pretty much it.I did get it from TRU.com and its a great figure.I can kick myself for not ordering 2 of him but I figured I would wait.I just hope when the new TRU opens in our area which won't be until October.They will have them.