MP Rodimus V2

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by VenomKing, May 23, 2011.

1. VenomKing

VenomKing Well-Known Member

So I got a V1 still sealed, I've read about all of the possible QC issues...

What I'd like to know is how limited of a run is this?
    Are YOU going to upgrade?
    Is it something that's going to sell out quick and I'll have to pay even more for a non broken toy (if mine even has problems)?

Keeping mine sealed until I move, just don't want to miss out...

2. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    First off I think there is always a limit to MP's and it will sell out after a little while, and from there it would go up in price. However, I feel it will have another release down the line as most MP's have had.

On the other hand I've heard these types of promises before, and to be honest when the final product hits, I'm guessing the differences will barely be noticable if at all. So my general advice would be to wait until people have it in hands and can compare and contrast to see if there really is a difference.

3. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I also have v1 of mp rodimus still sealed and I'm waiting for the eventual hasbro release. so I'm holding out till then before I put my hands on mp rodimus or try a transformation.

4. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    If there is any retooling on it, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it's because it's in advance of a Hasbro release, and Takara are going for the cash grab again on the MP line.

On that basis, i'm not sure we'll hear anything about a Hasbro Roddy at Botcon... but i'm not convinced it's off the cards just yet.