MP Rodimus finally hit retail around me...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by geneticfusion, Aug 10, 2011.

1. geneticfusion

geneticfusion Well-Known Member

So I go before work and pick him up. After a long...agonizing day at work waiting to rush home and open my Rodimus...

I find that his thumb on his left hand is nowhere to be found.

So I took it back today...got another one...and notice that one of the panels on the outside of his left leg...ISN'T THERE!

Really Hasbro? Why do you hate the left side of Rodimus Prime?

I'm getting upset with the QC issues lately.....especially my HA Roadbuster being loose as all hell.

2. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

I'm really glad to see another thread about this guy. There really just aren't enough already.

I weep for whoever has to do clean up around here.

3. RKillian

RKillian https://rktoys.myshopify.com

This board boasts 56000 members and shows a whopping 15 threads at a time by default. It's probably a full-time job handling duplicate topics.

4. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    In regards to defects, I usually go get a new one, make sure it is okay, if something is missing I piece together all of the good parts of the two and then return the one with the crappy parts. This way at the very least I can make one good toy and return one instead of returning two crappy toys.

5. MoonStreakr

MoonStreakr Heroic Decepticon

This. And you know what there is more of than duplicate threads? Posts complaining about duplicate threads.

6. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

I know Walmart typically doesn't give a shit and will re-stock damaged goods, but would TRU actually re-stock the defective one as well?

7. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I remember my MP Skywarp was missing a missile. There were no more left to even exchange it with. Luckily someone on the forum had a Skywarp that came with an extra missile and they sent it to me.

8. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    That number doesn't reflect the number of active users though, that is over the sites duration. But yes, too many threads on the same figure. Search function people.

I find you post hilarious considering you are contributing to the duplicate thread problem by posting your own- http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/445768-hasbro-mp-rodimus-issues.html

9. MoonStreakr

MoonStreakr Heroic Decepticon

Can you please direct me to the thread that I duplicated which is dedicated to problems people are having with that figure?

And your post is hilarious to me because I dont consider duplicate threads to be a problem, and that was my point. Even though this thread is a way worse dupe than mine.

I can see how it would bother someone going around imagining they are a moderator though.

10. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    This is where thoughts/pics/problems/whines/issues/stories/anything and everything about TRU MP Rodimus go- http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-feedback/437472-toysrus-only-rodimus-prime-offshoot.html

This is your thread- http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/445768-hasbro-mp-rodimus-issues.html
    see the similiarities? Your post could have been made in the thread I linked above. The search button is a wonderful feature, you should try it sometime.

You wouldn't see them as a problem, funny thing is, others do. That's the great thing about opinons, everyone has one.

Excuse me for trying to apart of the solution, rather then the problem, which doesn't seem to bother you in the least.